Global IP tel G300 manual

Old November 25th 07, 08:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Global IP tel G300 manual

Hello !

I own an VOIP handset of the producer Global IP TEL.
The model is G300. It has a firmware version V1.51.008

I am looking for the operating manual and firmware update for this
phone, if someone could help me here ?

Regards,
Jan Prunk
Old November 25th 07, 04:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stephen Hammond

I own an VOIP handset of the producer Global IP TEL.
The model is G300. It has a firmware version V1.51.008

I am looking for the operating manual and firmware update for this
phone, if someone could help me here ?

Is it under your bed?

Is it on your desk under a pile of paper ?

Old November 27th 07, 08:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On 1125, 4ʱ11, wrote:

Hello,

Sorry that i don't find the manual.

But i think a good equipment provider will provide enough documents
and manuals for its customers. TCS has provide product manuals and
application plans. We have our own knowledge base.
http://telecomchinasourcing.com/knowledge/

Wish this will help you in the future.

Leon

Email: