flat rate available?

Old November 27th 07, 06:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
robert

Default flat rate available?

anyone knows a good VoIP provider to make unlimited calls to EU (25) +
US? I'm interested in a flat rate (residential plans), using the SIP
protocol.

I have found Vonage, that costs $ 24.99 + tax; also Broadvoice, but
for this latter one, i have read tons of complains...

What would you suggest me?

Thanks a lot,
Vinnie
Old November 27th 07, 06:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
cybuerke

"robert" wrote in message
anyone knows a good VoIP provider to make unlimited calls to EU (25) +
US? I'm interested in a flat rate (residential plans), using the SIP
protocol.

I have found Vonage, that costs $ 24.99 + tax; also Broadvoice, but
for this latter one, i have read tons of complains...

What would you suggest me?

Thanks a lot,
Vinnie

I'm going to try to negotiate commission for this... That'll be 2
recommendations in a week.

Voipstunt, voipdiscount, or any Betamax provider of your choice.

Old November 27th 07, 06:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"robert" wrote in message

: : anyone knows a good VoIP provider to make unlimited
: : calls to EU (25) + US? I'm interested in a flat rate
: : (residential plans), using the SIP protocol.
: :
: : I have found Vonage, that costs $ 24.99 + tax; also
: : Broadvoice, but for this latter one, i have read tons
: : of complains...
: :
: : What would you suggest me?
: :
: : Thanks a lot,
: : Vinnie

How much usage..? Minutes per day/week/month..?

Ivor

Old November 28th 07, 11:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 18:28:27 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

"robert" wrote in message

: : anyone knows a good VoIP provider to make unlimited
: : calls to EU (25) + US? I'm interested in a flat rate
: : (residential plans), using the SIP protocol.
: :
: : I have found Vonage, that costs $ 24.99 + tax; also
: : Broadvoice, but for this latter one, i have read tons
: : of complains...
: :
: : What would you suggest me?
: :
: : Thanks a lot,
: : Vinnie

How much usage..? Minutes per day/week/month..?

Ivor

vyke.co.uk charges 2p/call to US and Europe.
OK, that isn't quite what you asked for but you could make an average
of 20 calls a day for the $24.99 Vonage charge. So if you are likely
to make less than 600 calls a month you'd be saving.
Vyke is an outgoing call service only so you can use any company you
like for incoming calls. Always good to have a back up provider
anyway, just in case you need one.

---
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
---