Wots happened to Sipgate

Old November 29th 07, 01:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
bob garbutt

Default Wots happened to Sipgate

Hi,

Does anyone no what happened to sipgate? my ATA is failing to log-in to
the service and when I try to view the sipgate Web pages they are not
available.

Bob
Old November 29th 07, 02:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mike Sun

Yes, I also confirm Sipgate seems out of order - I can reach voicemail on my
Sipgate number though...
Cheers from Mike

Old November 29th 07, 02:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
cybuerke

"Mike Sun" wrote in message
.uk...
Yes, I also confirm Sipgate seems out of order - I can reach voicemail on
my Sipgate number though...
Cheers from Mike

'10000' is working here

Old November 29th 07, 03:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
bob garbutt

cybuerke wrote:
"Mike Sun" wrote in message
.uk...
Yes, I also confirm Sipgate seems out of order - I can reach voicemail on
my Sipgate number though...
Cheers from Mike

'10000' is working here

Do you mean if you call voice mail? My ATA fails to register and I get
NO dial tone, also the UK and German web site are down!

Bob
Old November 29th 07, 04:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
▀odincus

bob garbutt wrote:
cybuerke wrote:
"Mike Sun" wrote in message
.uk...
Yes, I also confirm Sipgate seems out of order - I can reach
voicemail on my Sipgate number though...
Cheers from Mike

'10000' is working here

Do you mean if you call voice mail? My ATA fails to register and I get
NO dial tone, also the UK and German web site are down!

Bob

Routing problems, I suppose... ALL Sipgate servers are up and my * box
is registered from a Nildram ADSL connection, but I'm offline from a
VirginMedia cable connection.
Mind you, on the same connection I'm registered to two other providers.
[email protected], it'll take days, blood and tears to fix...

--
▀°dincÁs▓░░░ - The Y2K Druid
----------------------------
Old November 29th 07, 04:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"bob garbutt" wrote in message
. uk
: : cybuerke wrote:
: : : "Mike Sun" wrote in message
: : : .uk...
: : : : Yes, I also confirm Sipgate seems out of order - I
: : : : can reach voicemail on my Sipgate number though...
: : : : Cheers from Mike
: : :
: : : '10000' is working here
: : :
: : :
: : Do you mean if you call voice mail? My ATA fails to
: : register and I get NO dial tone, also the UK and German
: : web site are down!
: :
: : Bob

I hesitate to say "not here they're not" in case Ron's about, but all 5 of
my Sipgate (4 x UK & 1 x German) Sipgate numbers are working.

Have you tried a reset of your router & ATA's..?

Ivor

Old November 29th 07, 04:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
▀odincus

Ivor Jones wrote:

"bob garbutt" wrote in message
. uk
: : cybuerke wrote:
: : : "Mike Sun" wrote in message
: : : .uk...
: : : : Yes, I also confirm Sipgate seems out of order - I
: : : : can reach voicemail on my Sipgate number though...
: : : : Cheers from Mike
: : :
: : : '10000' is working here
: : :
: : :
: : Do you mean if you call voice mail? My ATA fails to
: : register and I get NO dial tone, also the UK and German
: : web site are down!
: :
: : Bob

I hesitate to say "not here they're not" in case Ron's about, but all 5
of my Sipgate (4 x UK & 1 x German) Sipgate numbers are working.

Have you tried a reset of your router & ATA's..?

Ivor

See here, all cable BBs are pretty much FUBAR ATM.

Sorry Ron, it's not Sipgate's fault. Was it you playing with that fibre
optics cable down the street half an hour ago???

:-D

--
▀°dincÁs▓░░░ - The Y2K Druid
----------------------------
Old November 29th 07, 04:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Al Paca

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:31:42 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

I hesitate to say "not here they're not" in case Ron's about, but all 5 of
my Sipgate (4 x UK & 1 x German) Sipgate numbers are working.

You had to try to kick it off again didn't you?

FWIW my Sipgate and voip.co.uk registrations have been fine all day.

Old November 29th 07, 05:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:46:27 +0000, Al Paca
wrote:

You had to try to kick it off again didn't you?

Like I have stated on many occasions just lately
if HE would just **** OFF this forum would remain
very quite and peaceful just has it did when he went off
to Bush country It really is a great pity he did not stay
there I knew he would say all his Sipgate lines are in order
they they always are when everyone elses are down.
Sipgate cannot have an employees services going down now
can they ! .
Old November 29th 07, 06:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

wrote:
I hesitate to say "not here they're not" in case Ron's about, but all 5 of
my Sipgate (4 x UK & 1 x German) Sipgate numbers are working.

You had to try to kick it off again didn't you?

FWIW my Sipgate and voip.co.uk registrations have been fine all day.

it appears to be a Virgin media problem, looks like there routing gone
wrong, now it be fun trying to get them to fix it!!!