Ivor and Ron - a theory

Old November 30th 07, 12:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Linker3000

Default Ivor and Ron - a theory

It strikes me that they are maybe one and the same person having a
public tussle with their internal alter egos?

Could be a TV series there!?
Old November 30th 07, 12:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Linker3000

....in my minds eye I can see a character like Tommy Cooper with that
split clothing - left profile = Ivor, Right profile - Ron.

Hey ho.
Old November 30th 07, 01:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Linker3000" wrote
in message
: : It strikes me that they are maybe one and the same
: : person having a public tussle with their internal alter
: : egos?
: :
: : Could be a TV series there!?

Now there are insults and insults..! I think I should be offended here but
I've just got in from work and I don't have the energy.

Ivor

Old November 30th 07, 01:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Linker3000

Ivor Jones wrote:

"Linker3000" wrote
in message
: : It strikes me that they are maybe one and the same
: : person having a public tussle with their internal alter
: : egos?
: :
: : Could be a TV series there!?

Now there are insults and insults..! I think I should be offended here
but I've just got in from work and I don't have the energy.

Ivor

G'nite
Old November 30th 07, 03:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Linker3000 wrote:
It strikes me that they are maybe one and the same person having a
public tussle with their internal alter egos?

Could be a TV series there!?

No, they are two different people.

--
http://www.nhsconfidentiality.org
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/MetricNow
Old November 30th 07, 06:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 00:02:17 +0000, Linker3000
wrote:

It strikes me that they are maybe one and the same person having a
public tussle with their internal alter egos?

How dare you class me has a greasy biker who supports a totally usless
voip provider .

Old November 30th 07, 07:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

: : On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 00:02:17 +0000, Linker3000
: : wrote:
: :
: : : It strikes me that they are maybe one and the same
: : : person having a public tussle with their internal
: : : alter egos?
: : How dare you class me has a greasy biker who supports a
: : totally usless voip provider .

"Has"..? Ye gods Ron, will you never get it right..?! Also what does
"usless" mean..?

You're wrong again on another two counts, I am in no way greasy and I
don't support a totally useless VoIP provider.

I am however a biker and proud of it. Why that should be a problem for you
is beyond me.

Ivor

Old November 30th 07, 09:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

"Linker3000" wrote in message
It strikes me that they are maybe one and the same person having a public
tussle with their internal alter egos?

Could be a TV series there!?

Recent comments about Ron's venacular style of writing convinces me he is
actually Parker out of Thunderbirds.

--
Graham

%Profound_observation%

Old November 30th 07, 09:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Eric

Must be married - I read this newsgroup for voip info and also get to
read this daily soap opera interspersed with the other posts.

Come on Guys - kiss and make up - then you can talk telephony to each other.