Is there any chance ????????????

Old December 1st 07, 08:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Al Paca

Default Is there any chance ????????????

Is there any chance that this newsgroup, which _is_ a forum for people
to discuss VOIP matters can get back to it's charter definition, and
stop acting as a playground for the two resident buffoons?

Al.

Old December 1st 07, 08:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Spock ‹(••)›

In message l.de, Al
Paca writes

Is there any chance that this newsgroup, which _is_ a forum for people
to discuss VOIP matters can get back to it's charter definition, and
stop acting as a playground for the two resident buffoons?

Al.

There is more chance of pigs flying ;-)

BTW have you found your way out of Peru yet ?
--
Spock
Old December 1st 07, 10:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 08:03:37 +0000, Al Paca
wrote:

Is there any chance that this newsgroup, which _is_ a forum for people
to discuss VOIP matters can get back to it's charter definition, and
stop acting as a playground for the two resident buffoons?

Al.

Until Ivor leaves this forum the answer is NO .
Old December 1st 07, 01:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Al Paca

On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 08:10:20 +0000, Spock ()
wrote:

BTW have you found your way out of Peru yet ?

Nope, still wandering around the Andes.

Old December 1st 07, 08:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Al Paca" wrote in message
idual.de...

Is there any chance that this newsgroup, which _is_ a forum for people
to discuss VOIP matters can get back to it's charter definition, and
stop acting as a playground for the two resident buffoons?

It's *not* a forum (I should know, I started it) and the onus for your
request lies firmly with one Mr. Ron Chew.

Ivor

Old December 1st 07, 08:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote:

Is there any chance that this newsgroup, which _is_ a forum for people
to discuss VOIP matters can get back to it's charter definition, and
stop acting as a playground for the two resident buffoons?

Al.

Until Ivor leaves this forum the answer is NO .

As I'm not in a forum that's that one cleared up.

Ivor

Old December 1st 07, 09:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 20:49:58 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

"Al Paca" wrote in message
vidual.de...

Is there any chance that this newsgroup, which _is_ a forum for people
to discuss VOIP matters can get back to it's charter definition, and
stop acting as a playground for the two resident buffoons?

It's *not* a forum (I should know, I started it) and the onus for your
request lies firmly with one Mr. Ron Chew.

Ivor

THIS IS A FORUM , THIS IS A FORUM ,THIS IS A FORUM.

Old December 1st 07, 09:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 20:50:33 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Is there any chance that this newsgroup, which _is_ a forum for people
to discuss VOIP matters can get back to it's charter definition, and
stop acting as a playground for the two resident buffoons?

Al.

Until Ivor leaves this forum the answer is NO .

As I'm not in a forum that's that one cleared up.

Ivor

So what are you doing here then .
Old December 1st 07, 10:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message
On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 20:50:33 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

Is there any chance that this newsgroup, which _is_ a forum for people
to discuss VOIP matters can get back to it's charter definition, and
stop acting as a playground for the two resident buffoons?

Al.
Until Ivor leaves this forum the answer is NO .

As I'm not in a forum that's that one cleared up.

Ivor

So what are you doing here then .

Trying to get rid of you from this *newsgroup*.

Ivor

Old December 1st 07, 10:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message
On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 20:49:58 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

"Al Paca" wrote in message
ividual.de...

Is there any chance that this newsgroup, which _is_ a forum for people
to discuss VOIP matters can get back to it's charter definition, and
stop acting as a playground for the two resident buffoons?

It's *not* a forum (I should know, I started it) and the onus for your
request lies firmly with one Mr. Ron Chew.

Ivor

THIS IS A FORUM , THIS IS A FORUM ,THIS IS A FORUM.

Shouting isn't going to make it one. You'll be stamping your feet next.

Ivor