How to Play/Hear the Many Call Progress Tones a Typical SPA3102 Can Generate

Old December 3rd 07, 11:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mike Sun

Default How to Play/Hear the Many Call Progress Tones a Typical SPA3102 Can Generate

I was wondering if there is some tool (on-line or off-line) that would play
the tone when the typical Sipura style tone string is entered. At the moment
to play a tone, I would temporarily paste it into the "dial tone" field
under "Regional" settings on my ATA, pick up the phone and listen.

I'm aware of the 3am Systems - "World PSTN Tone Database" (
http://www.3amsystems.com:80/wirelin...&format=Sipura )
which plays the tone and shows the corresponding Sipura/Linksys string but
it would be nice to have a reverse tool in the same spirit as the very
helpful "VOIP Dial String Parser" ( http://supremeit.com/voip/dialplan.php )

Cheers from Mike