voip.co.uk again

Old December 6th 07, 06:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger

Default voip.co.uk again

anyone else not able to make calls at the moment? After 18 months of an
excellent service Im getting fed up with this.

Old December 6th 07, 06:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger

"Roger" wrote in message
anyone else not able to make calls at the moment? After 18 months of an
excellent service Im getting fed up with this.

found the problem - their charges havent been coming through and my account
balance was going up despite me setting top up limits so I turned off the
top up. Suddenly this week all of the outstanding charges for November have
come through on one day and my balance dropped to zero.