N800 2008 OS and Voipdiscount

Old December 7th 07, 01:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dr Embargo

Default N800 2008 OS and Voipdiscount

I have a Nokia N800 Tablet PC. I have just flashed it to the latest 2008 OS.
It now has built in SIP capability. I have tried to set it up for outgoing
calls using my VoipDiscount account. There is no help to go with it so I am
guessing at the settings and am using the ones I put in my Linksys ATA (from
the VoipDiscount Web Site.) It will not connect. It starts to make the call
(via WiFi) and then disconnects. Voice call via Google Talk and Skype are
perfect.

Anyone got one of these and got it working? It is just a beta release of the
OS so it may be it is not fully functional yet and my settings are correct!

Old December 7th 07, 09:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Duncan MacCallum

Dr Embargo wrote:
I have a Nokia N800 Tablet PC. I have just flashed it to the latest 2008 OS.
It now has built in SIP capability. I have tried to set it up for outgoing
calls using my VoipDiscount account. There is no help to go with it so I am
guessing at the settings and am using the ones I put in my Linksys ATA (from
the VoipDiscount Web Site.) It will not connect. It starts to make the call
(via WiFi) and then disconnects. Voice call via Google Talk and Skype are
perfect.

Anyone got one of these and got it working? It is just a beta release of the
OS so it may be it is not fully functional yet and my settings are correct!

Use n800 os 2007 with voip.co.uk, last time I tried it it worked used
same setting as per ATA
Old December 8th 07, 02:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
TheFug

Dr Embargo schreef:
I have a Nokia N800 Tablet PC. I have just flashed it to the latest 2008 OS.
It now has built in SIP capability. I have tried to set it up for outgoing
calls using my VoipDiscount account. There is no help to go with it so I am
guessing at the settings and am using the ones I put in my Linksys ATA (from
the VoipDiscount Web Site.) It will not connect. It starts to make the call
(via WiFi) and then disconnects. Voice call via Google Talk and Skype are
perfect.

Anyone got one of these and got it working? It is just a beta release of the
OS so it may be it is not fully functional yet and my settings are correct!

So.. it's a NAT problem, or port forwarding, did you try to add :NNNN
=port address or use IP addreses, instead of "named" url/uri"s ?