Bye Eclipse Hello Be*

Old December 11th 07, 06:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dylan35

Default Bye Eclipse Hello Be*

Just transfered from eclipse £14.99 to be8 lite 8mb £14.00.
Eclipse was rubbish on an evening at only 2mb and now yippy be* give me a
5mb speed test. Modem is a bit crappy but its working so far so good .May
latter i will upgrade to 24mb ! but for now better speed and a saving of
99p.

Well done be*

Adam

Old December 12th 07, 12:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Adrian C

Dylan35 wrote:
Just transfered from eclipse £14.99 to be8 lite 8mb £14.00.
Eclipse was rubbish on an evening at only 2mb and now yippy be* give me a
5mb speed test. Modem is a bit crappy but its working so far so good .May
latter i will upgrade to 24mb ! but for now better speed and a saving of
99p.

Well done be*

Adam

Ssshhhhh..... :-)

Now that you've got it, be relativley quiet about it.... Last thing we
be-ers want is the service to be flocked by the world and his sister.
It's bad enough that O2 might, through the cut-price mobile phone and
internet bundling deals, suddenly move a lot of people onto our
unthrottled pipes.

--
Adrian C
Old December 12th 07, 10:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dylan35

"Adrian C" wrote in message
Dylan35 wrote:
Just transfered from eclipse £14.99 to be8 lite 8mb £14.00.
Eclipse was rubbish on an evening at only 2mb and now yippy be* give me a
5mb speed test. Modem is a bit crappy but its working so far so good .May
latter i will upgrade to 24mb ! but for now better speed and a saving of
99p.

Well done be*

Adam

Ssshhhhh..... :-)

Now that you've got it, be relativley quiet about it.... Last thing we
be-ers want is the service to be flocked by the world and his sister. It's
bad enough that O2 might, through the cut-price mobile phone and internet
bundling deals, suddenly move a lot of people onto our unthrottled pipes.

--
Adrian C

Sorry I promise to BE* quiet about it !

Adam

Old December 12th 07, 03:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 00:41:52 +0000, Adrian C
wrote:

Dylan35 wrote:
Just transfered from eclipse £14.99 to be8 lite 8mb £14.00.
Eclipse was rubbish on an evening at only 2mb and now yippy be* give me a
5mb speed test. Modem is a bit crappy but its working so far so good .May
latter i will upgrade to 24mb ! but for now better speed and a saving of
99p.

Well done be*

Adam

Ssshhhhh..... :-)

Now that you've got it, be relativley quiet about it.... Last thing we
be-ers want is the service to be flocked by the world and his sister.
It's bad enough that O2 might, through the cut-price mobile phone and
internet bundling deals, suddenly move a lot of people onto our
unthrottled pipes.

I shall have migrated from BE to 02 next Tuesday not bothered about
the throttled pipes more concerned about having to speak with the
Bulgarians whenever you call them for anything ,it is like talking to
Virgin media's technical support in India and I'll be damned if I am
going to take a course in Bulgarian just to speak with my ISP .