I finally found SEO Services

Old December 13th 07, 07:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default I finally found SEO Services

After using 10 different seo companies over the last 2 years for all
my sites the only one that got me the conversion rates like I wanted
was http://seoservicesextreme.googlepage...expertservices this
SEO firm. Really, I thought their prices were outstanding, by that I
mean expensive but after two months of service, it was worth every
dollar. Here is their pricing, http://seoservicesextreme.googlepage...expertservices
So I called them How do you think their rates compare?