Recommend ATA please

Old December 14th 07, 09:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mike Sun

Default Recommend ATA please

"Dave Angel" wrote in message
On 14 Dec, 17:19, Tony Arcucci wrote:

All Grandstream ATAs works fine after a firmware upgrade.

Thanks Tony. I was interested initially in a Granstream 486 unit
which looked like it would do the job. For 15 all in (from ebay)
compared to 50+delivery for the Linksys, it seemed like a bargain. I
currently use a Grandstream Budgetone phone (for the last two years)
and find it almost faultless.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I thought the Grandstream 486 did not
support dial plans? So it may not be possible to configure for PSTN by
default which was important to you?

Cheers from Mike