Cannot load pages the first time round.

Old December 15th 07, 12:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Enter The

Default Cannot load pages the first time round.

I'm using IE 7, and my broadband provider is bethere in the UK.
Whenever I go to a new website, I get a
"Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" error.

However, if I press the refresh button, the page loads fine. It is not
using the cache as the pages are fresh.

How can I resolve this?
Old December 15th 07, 12:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dylan35

"Enter The" wrote in message
I'm using IE 7, and my broadband provider is bethere in the UK.
Whenever I go to a new website, I get a
"Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" error.

However, if I press the refresh button, the page loads fine. It is not
using the cache as the pages are fresh.

How can I resolve this?

Login and check the status page. They have DNS issues at the moment. I had
the same problem but then i discovered post :
SOLUTION:

Right click your network card properties.
Select TCP/IP and click Properties.
and set one DNS to

87.194.0.52 (Be* DNS server)

and the other to