voipwise question

Old December 16th 07, 11:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Over the hill

Default voipwise question

I see yet another voip launch voipwise, obviously the same company as
voipstunt etc. How long does the free calls last without putting credit on,
I can't see that stated anywhere other than the usual 120 free days when
credit applied. Is it restricted to 60 seconds a call ?, anyone know.

Old December 16th 07, 11:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Over the hill wrote on 16/12/2007 :
I see yet another voip launch voipwise, obviously the same company as
voipstunt etc. How long does the free calls last without putting credit on, I
can't see that stated anywhere other than the usual 120 free days when credit
applied. Is it restricted to 60 seconds a call ?, anyone know.

Unless you want to use the softphone, there are better choices you can
make:

"If you are a SIP user, other rates apply, click here
http://www.voipwise.com/en/siprates.html"

Old December 16th 07, 11:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Jono" wrote in message

: : Over the hill wrote on 16/12/2007 :
: : : I see yet another voip launch voipwise, obviously
: : : the same company as voipstunt etc. How long does the
: : : free calls last without putting credit on, I can't
: : : see that stated anywhere other than the usual 120
: : : free days when credit applied. Is it restricted to 60
: : : seconds a call ?, anyone know.
: :
: : Unless you want to use the softphone, there are better
: : choices you can make:
: :
: : "If you are a SIP user, other rates apply, click here
: : http://www.voipwise.com/en/siprates.html"

Can this be used with an ATA..? If so are there any settings..? Can't see
them on this site (but only had a quick look)

Ivor

Old December 17th 07, 12:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 22:46:56 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

Can this be used with an ATA..? If so are there any settings..? Can't see
them on this site (but only had a quick look)

I don't think I should considering who it is that is asking but I
will.........
I want to configure my own SIP device for calling with VoipWise, is that possible?^ top
Su Click here for the settings you will find this info under FAQ .

Old December 17th 07, 12:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Ivor Jones formulated on Sunday :

: :
: : "If you are a SIP user, other rates apply, click here
: : http://www.voipwise.com/en/siprates.html"

Can this be used with an ATA..? If so are there any settings..? Can't see
them on this site (but only had a quick look)

Ivor

Yes but I wouldn't bother as the rates are higher for SIP than when
using their softphone.