Hi to ALL. I just join this group.

Old December 17th 07, 09:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Hi to ALL. I just join this group.

Greetings to all http://acharla.tripod.com/naruto-games-nude.html
naruto games nude
http://acharla.tripod.com/naruto-games-release.html naruto games
release
http://acharla.tripod.com/naruto-games-mp3.html naruto games mp3
http://acharla.tripod.com/naruto-toys-and-games.html naruto toys and
games
http://acharla.tripod.com/naruto-xxx-games.html naruto xxx games
Old December 17th 07, 10:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Hog

wrote:

Welcome.

Now **** of you ****.

Old December 17th 07, 11:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

wrote in message

Greetings to all games

Nanoo Nanoo...

Virgin ADSL right at the bottom.
http://www.dslzoneuk.net/isp_ratings.php

Old December 17th 07, 12:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tony h

"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message

Virgin ADSL right at the bottom.
http://www.dslzoneuk.net/isp_ratings.php

must have been a sudden surge, Karoo there now (though as only available in
hull via KC they don't really count)

Old December 19th 07, 05:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

"tony h" wrote in message

"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message

Virgin ADSL right at the bottom.
http://www.dslzoneuk.net/isp_ratings.php

must have been a sudden surge, Karoo there now (though as only
available in hull via KC they don't really count)

As you said, Karoo don't count.

Latest comment about Virgin...
Got my MAC today!!! Goodbye virgin quite possibly the worst internet
provider ever full of lies & deceit!

See, it's not just all us lot who think like that )