Would you stop for a moment?!

Old December 17th 07, 07:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
aassime abdellatif

Default Would you stop for a moment?!

Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!
O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ?
Who has made it?
Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!
Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?!
It's you and the whole universe!..
Who has made them all ?!!
You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him.
Just think for a moment.
How are you going to be after death ?!
Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of
these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death!
Have you thought, for a second, How to save your soul from Allah's
punishment?!
Haven't you thought about what is the right religion?!
Read ... and think deeply before you answer..
It is religion of Islam.
It is the religion that Mohammad-peace upon him- the last prophet,
had
been sent by.
It is the religion that the right Bible- which is not distorted-has
preached.
Just have a look at The Bible of (Bernaba).
Don't be emstional.
Be rational and judge..
Just look..listen...compare..and then judge and say your word.
We advise you visiting :
http://www.islam-guide.com/
http://www.thetruereligion.org/
http://www.it-is-truth.org/
http://www.beconvinced.com/
http://www.plaintruth.org/
http://english.islamway.com/
http://www.todayislam.com/
http://www.prophetmuhammed.org/
http://www.islamtoday.net/english/
http://www.islamunveiled.org/
http://www.islamic-knowledge.com/

We willingly recive any inquries at the e-mail :

http://www.islam-qa.com

Or

http://www.islam-online.net/

Or

http://www.al-islam.com/

Or

http://www.al-sunnah.com/
Old December 18th 07, 01:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Natural Philosopher

aassime abdellatif wrote:
Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!

no.

O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ?

I try not to be a selfish self obsessed ******, its true,.

Who has made it?

I have

Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!

By definition, no. Tautology.

Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?!

By definition, no. Tautology.

It's you and the whole universe!..

No, it isn't.

Who has made them all ?!!

No one has made them all.

You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him.

You can't even spell 'praise'

**** off. you ignorant immature little god botherer.

You might fool the stupid, but you don't fool me.
Old December 18th 07, 12:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tony h

**** off. you ignorant immature little god botherer.

You might fool the stupid, but you don't fool me.

god botherer would presuppose the existance a god to bother, which is
patently impossible as science and reason all but disproves it, "**** off
you ignorant little man" maybe a better response?

Old December 18th 07, 12:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Natural Philosopher

tony h wrote:

**** off. you ignorant immature little god botherer.

You might fool the stupid, but you don't fool me.

god botherer would presuppose the existance a god to bother, which is
patently impossible as science and reason all but disproves it, "**** off
you ignorant little man" maybe a better response?

Er..no. If I had said 'unicorn botherer', it would still have made sense.

Someone who (attempts to) bother (non existent) unicorns.

Old December 18th 07, 07:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
national treasure

"tony h" wrote in message

**** off. you ignorant immature little god botherer.

You might fool the stupid, but you don't fool me.

god botherer would presuppose the existance a god to bother, which is
patently impossible as science and reason all but disproves it, "**** off
you ignorant little man" maybe a better response?

Science has disproved God?! - when did this happen?

(you'll note the sarcasm of my question - it's always amusing to see
insignificant little men desperately attempting to deny the existence of He
who created all things - rather like a small group of ants confidently
announcing that man doesn't exist, seconds before a size 10 boot
inadvertently squashes 'em without even noticing

Old December 18th 07, 10:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alan

In message
,
aassime abdellatif wrote

Who has made them all ?!!

Didn't Slartibartfast have something to do with it?

--
Alan
news2006 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com
Old December 18th 07, 10:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eeyore

national treasure wrote:

"tony h" wrote
"The Natural Philosopher" wrote

**** off. you ignorant immature little god botherer.

You might fool the stupid, but you don't fool me.

god botherer would presuppose the existance a god to bother, which is
patently impossible as science and reason all but disproves it, "**** off
you ignorant little man" maybe a better response?

Science has disproved God?! - when did this happen?

Actually, he said *all but* disproves God. You can't account for people whose
otherwise normally rational behaviour goes to pot when pressented with a faith
that requires belief without proof.

(you'll note the sarcasm of my question - it's always amusing to see
insignificant little men desperately attempting to deny the existence of He
who created all things - rather like a small group of ants confidently
announcing that man doesn't exist, seconds before a size 10 boot
inadvertently squashes 'em without even noticing

It's always amusing to see insignificant little men desperately attempting to
assert that the Universe was created by a 'man who lives in the sky' whose very
existence has never proven!

Jesus wept ! Do you believe in the tooth fairy too ?

Graham

Old December 18th 07, 10:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eeyore

Alan wrote:

In message
,
aassime abdellatif wrote

Who has made them all ?!!

Didn't Slartibartfast have something to do with it?

Norway certainly.

Graham

Old December 18th 07, 11:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
national treasure

"Eeyore" wrote in message

national treasure wrote:

[...]

I'm not *entirely* sure what is expected of me here. Presumably, you expect
me to swoon with horror at your carefully inserted (and rather silly, I
might say so) blasphemy. yes?

Not a chance - I've lived long enough to hear most of the profanities that
men employ when mocking the Saviour (although, doubtless, you have a few
more stashed away with which you will regale me)

We, Mr Donkey, are as frail as eggshells and as transient as grass. Men
recoil before the prospect of eternity (particularly so when they have
nagging foreboding about their own fate) and, in the best tradition of the
gallows humourist, will usually attempt to deride and ridicule that which
they secretly fear.

Life is all about choices - that's why we're here. You make your choice and
then you die with it (and, before you start caterwauling about an unjust God
who wickedly consigns people to hell, blah, blah, blah...) remember that we
*have* a choice. If we make the wrong one, then the fault lies with us,
surely?

Ahhhhh...Mr Donkey - truly, we are children of dust. A neighbour of mine
fell ill at the beginning of October ( a man who had never had a day's
serious illness in his life, btw) He will not see this Christmas because he
has already been cremated - life into death in less than six weeks!

Is it not sobering to realise that you, or I, might not live to see our
credit card bills arrive in January?

Choices, Mr Donkey - we make 'em, and they shape our fate in eternity. Yet
such is the foolishness of the human heart, men will put a great deal of
thought into their choice of broadband supplier - yet none into their
everlasting destination.

So, try not be an Ass, eh?

Old December 18th 07, 11:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tony h

"national treasure" wrote in message
Choices, Mr Donkey - we make 'em, and they shape our fate in eternity. Yet
such is the foolishness of the human heart, men will put a great deal of
thought into their choice of broadband supplier - yet none into their
everlasting destination.

surely a large part of your choice was being born in a predominately
christian country, and being indoctrinated into the christian faith, so that
you now 'know' about your god and saviour. many children are born in
countries with diffent gods and systems, just as you 'know' they are all
wrong and going to hell, they 'know' the same of you. as an athiest and a
rationalist i know that you're all wrong, but, should the evidence arrive to
prove that one of the multitude of faiths is absolutely correct i'm willing
to change my mind and be proved wrong