Surprised no-one mentioned this (about Virgin)

Old December 18th 07, 09:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike

Default Surprised no-one mentioned this (about Virgin)

Mike News
Old December 18th 07, 09:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dickie mint

Mike wrote:

Anything to do with the sudden flooding of uk.tech newsgroups with very
old posts, I wonder. Blueyonder is mentioned in the headers and an IP
address of 82.32.147.215.
Richard
Old December 19th 07, 01:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Mike wrote:

My service was down 21:15 Mon 'til 11:45 Tue.

--
Worried about debt?
http://www.cccs.co.uk
Old December 19th 07, 07:59 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
BC

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Mike wrote:

My service was down 21:15 Mon 'til 11:45 Tue.

I was lucky, only about 5 mins in North Brum.
Old December 19th 07, 08:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Natural Philosopher

BC wrote:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Mike wrote:

My service was down 21:15 Mon 'til 11:45 Tue.

I was lucky, only about 5 mins in North Brum.

Indeed. North Brum is OK, but 'not for the *whole* ten minutes' ;-)