It's my Birthday!

Old December 21st 07, 08:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

Default It's my Birthday!

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!!!!!!!
Old December 21st 07, 09:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dylan35

"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!!!!!!!

OFF TOPIC ! GO AWAY

only joking have a happy birthday.

Adam

Old December 21st 07, 09:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

"Dylan35" wrote in message

"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!!!!!!!

OFF TOPIC ! GO AWAY

only joking have a happy birthday.

Thanks! )

My ISP wish me a Happy Birthday too!

"We at Be would like to wish you a Happy Birthday, and in light of this
special occasion we are giving you a free* day's surfing."

*the credit will show on your next invoice

Old December 21st 07, 09:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message

"We at Be would like to wish you a Happy Birthday, and in light of
this special occasion we are giving you a free* day's surfing."

That's just 60p!
LOL

Old December 21st 07, 10:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
George Weston

"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message

"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message

"We at Be would like to wish you a Happy Birthday, and in light of this
special occasion we are giving you a free* day's surfing."

That's just 60p!
LOL

Better than what Virgin would have given you!
Happy birthday!

George

Old December 21st 07, 10:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eeyore

Gonz wrote:

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!!!!!!!

All the best !

Graham

Old December 21st 07, 06:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark McIntyre

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 08:47:37 +0000, Gonz wrote:

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!!!!!!!

Amusingly, in Pan your post's header showed up as

"its my birthday 1 today"

Which seemed amusingly apt!

(the last two bits are of course the number o lines and posting date)

Happy birthday anyway...:-)
Old December 22nd 07, 10:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
mart-on-linux

George Weston wrote:

Better than what Virgin would have given you!

I think Gonz would have been happy with a virgin :-)

Happy birthday!

Belated greetings Gonz. Did you get a card from that Branson chap ?
--

mart
Old December 22nd 07, 11:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Carl Waring

Gonz wrote:
HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!!!!!!!

Indeed. Hiccy burpday.

In fact, I seem to recall that my best friend when I was a kid had his
birthday on Dec 21st too.

Life is strange ;-)

--
Carl Waring
DigiGuide:

Old December 22nd 07, 03:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Cub

"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!!!!!!!

You were not planned !