All my wife'll get for Xmas is...

Old December 24th 07, 01:18 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.people.disability,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.local.north-wales,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Danny

Default All my wife'll get for Xmas is...

A broken bottle pushed into her ****ing ugly face, the whore.

I sure hope she likes it.

Old December 24th 07, 09:35 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.people.disability,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.local.north-wales,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Rumple Foreskin

"Danny" wrote in message
A broken bottle pushed into her ****ing ugly face, the whore.

I sure hope she likes it.

I know his wife, she is ugly, she deserves a corkscrew in the eye as well.

Old December 24th 07, 09:45 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.people.disability,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.local.north-wales,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
goaty

"Rumple Foreskin" Rumple [email protected] Foreskin.com wrote in message

"Danny" wrote in message
A broken bottle pushed into her ****ing ugly face, the whore.

I sure hope she likes it.

I know his wife, she is ugly, she deserves a corkscrew in the eye as well.

don't punch her in the tits or fanny though... we all use them

Old December 24th 07, 03:34 PM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.people.disability,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.local.north-wales,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
The Natural Philosopher

"Danny" wrote in message
A broken bottle pushed into her ****ing ugly face, the whore.

I sure hope she likes it.

I know his wife, she is ugly, she deserves a corkscrew in the eye as well.

don't punch her in the tits or fanny though... we all use them

Which only goes to show that virgin custsomers have no class or sense of
discrimination whatsoever.

Old December 24th 07, 04:58 PM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.people.disability,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.local.north-wales,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.radio.amateur,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
max

"Danny" wrote in message
A broken bottle pushed into her ****ing ugly face, the whore.

I sure hope she likes it.

I know his wife, she is ugly, she deserves a corkscrew in the eye
as well.

don't punch her in the tits or fanny though... we all use them

Which only goes to show that virgin custsomers have no class or sense
of discrimination whatsoever.

Oh - thanks! Just the 20mb connection - that'll do.