UK VOIP .

Old December 27th 07, 11:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default UK VOIP .

That's really not fair. Ron Chew is a special case.

Oh yes that is very true I am one of a very few people these days in
this country that INSN 'T afraid of calling a spade a spade .
Now get lost Hairydog .
Old December 27th 07, 11:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob

wrote in message

Oh yes that is very true I am one of a very few people these days in
this country that INSN 'T afraid of calling a spade a spade .
Now get lost Hairydog .

You're also one of the very few people in this group who can't spell or
string a meaningful sentence together either Ron. But I bet you're quite
proud of that too.

Rob