Three Mobile Broadband

Old December 29th 07, 02:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
NewsNN

Default Three Mobile Broadband

Interested in this for when I am travelling - any experiences good or bad
out there?

Main concern is what happens when out of a 3G service area - does it roam
on GPRS (slow, I know) and if it does, is this included in the download
allowance?

The Three website is vague on this question, and the Three store I visited
today was thrown by the question.

TIA