SIM CARD FOR IPHONE UNLOCKING

Old December 29th 07, 07:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
frank

Default SIM CARD FOR IPHONE UNLOCKING

I bought a sim card to unlock my iphone in china and it works very
well that I cant image, if you have iphone want to be unlocked,
recommend you to look their site www.sundasim.com www#sundasim.com
Old December 29th 07, 10:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Woody

"frank" wrote in message
I bought a sim card to unlock my iphone in china and it works very
well that I cant image, if you have iphone want to be unlocked,
recommend you to look their site www.sundasim.com www#sundasim.com

Simpler sloution is to buy one in France where locking is illegal.

What idiot would want an iPhone anyway?

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Old December 29th 07, 10:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Max Power

frank wrote:
it works very well that I cant image,

Do you mean its stopped the camera from working
Old December 29th 07, 12:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Woody" wrote in message

: : "frank" wrote in message
: :
: : : I bought a sim card to unlock my iphone in china and
: : : it works very well that I cant image, if you have
: : : iphone want to be unlocked, recommend you to look
: : : their site www.sundasim.com www#sundasim.com
: :
: :
: :
: : Simpler sloution is to buy one in France where locking
: : is illegal.
: :
: : What idiot would want an iPhone ayway?

Precisely. Also what is the relevance to Voice over IP..?
uk.telecom.mobile is that way

Ivor

Old December 29th 07, 04:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 12:27:36 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

"Woody" wrote in message

: : "frank" wrote in message
: :
: : : I bought a sim card to unlock my iphone in china and
: : : it works very well that I cant image, if you have
: : : iphone want to be unlocked, recommend you to look
: : : their site www.sundasim.com www#sundasim.com
: :
: :
: :
: : Simpler sloution is to buy one in France where locking
: : is illegal.
: :
: : What idiot would want an iPhone ayway?

Precisely. Also what is the relevance to Voice over IP..?
uk.telecom.mobile is that way

Dose it matter? anyone can post anything providing it is legal to any
forum this fact not sunk in yet Ivor ? .
Old December 29th 07, 08:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

: : On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 12:27:36 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
: : wrote:
: :
: : : "Woody" wrote in message
: : :
: : : : : "frank" wrote in message
: : : : :
: : :
: : : : : : I bought a sim card to unlock my iphone in
: : : : : : china and it works very well that I cant image,
: : : : : : if you have iphone want to be unlocked,
: : : : : : recommend you to look their site
: : : : : : www.sundasim.com www#sundasim.com
: : : : :
: : : : :
: : : : :
: : : : : Simpler sloution is to buy one in France where
: : : : : locking is illegal.
: : : : :
: : : : : What idiot would want an iPhone ayway?
: : :
: : : Precisely. Also what is the relevance to Voice over
: : : IP..? uk.telecom.mobile is that way
: :
: : Dose it matter? anyone can post anything providing it
: : is legal to any forum this fact not sunk in yet Ivor ? .

As this *still* isn't a forum your argument does not apply.

Ivor

Old December 29th 07, 10:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 20:12:30 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

wrote in message

: : On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 12:27:36 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
: : wrote:
: :
: : : "Woody" wrote in message
: : :
: : : : : "frank" wrote in message
: : : : :
: : :
[...]

It IS a forum only you and one or two others are saying it isn't but
mainly YOU . Now Ivor are you going to either KF me or leave the
FORUM or do we carry this on into 2008 and beyond it is your
choice. It was YOU who started this whole thing of over two years ago
now by recommending has I found out a totally useless VOIP provider to
me just has YOU did with a few other people who found out like I did
and are no longer around that the provider in question was useless and
still is from what I here .
Remember the choice is yours it is YOUR choice you made your bed two
years ago now you can sleep in it I am resolved to creating as much
havoc with in this forum has I possibly can , to repeat myself THE
CHOICE IS YOURS IVOR .

Old December 29th 07, 10:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

[snip]

: : It IS a forum only you and one or two others are saying
: : it isn't but mainly YOU . Now Ivor are you going to
: : either KF me or leave the FORUM or do we carry this on
: : into 2008 and beyond it is your
: : choice.

No Ron, it's yours. You seem to have made it. You could always KF me, you
know.

Apologies to everyone else.

Ivor

Old December 30th 07, 12:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 22:57:33 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

wrote in message

[snip]

: : It IS a forum only you and one or two others are saying
: : it isn't but mainly YOU . Now Ivor are you going to
: : either KF me or leave the FORUM or do we carry this on
: : into 2008 and beyond it is your
: : choice.

No Ron, it's yours. You seem to have made it. You could always KF me, you
know.

Never in a month of Sundays I can keep this up for just as long has
you can .
Apologies to everyone else.

Why apologize for something YOU are continually causing You know what
to do to end it I have nothing to apologize for .
Old December 30th 07, 12:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message
news : : On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 22:57:33 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
: : wrote:

[snip]

: : : No Ron, it's yours. You seem to have made it. You
: : : could always KF me, you know.
: :
: : Never in a month of Sundays I can keep this up for just
: : as long has you can .

Maybe. We'll see.

: : : Apologies to everyone else.
: :
: : Why apologize for something YOU are continually causing
: : You know what to do to end it I have nothing to
: : apologize for .

Thereby lies the root of the problem.

Happy New Year.

Ivor