Tesco Settings Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« UK VOIP . | openvox »

Old December 29th 07, 04:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
ewanmcgregor

Default Tesco Settings Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please help if you can DOES ANYONE KNOW what are the settings i need to
use a linksys voip device to connect to my tesco account any advice you
can give would be greatful i am using an linksys papa2

View this thread: http://www.wirelessforums.org/showthread.php?t=35471
http://www.wirelessforums.org

Old December 29th 07, 10:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Max Power

ewanmcgregor wrote:
please help if you can DOES ANYONE KNOW what are the settings i need to
use a linksys voip device to connect to my tesco account any advice you
can give would be greatful i am using an linksys papa2

I managed to register my Tesco account for incoming calls with My SIP
Switch using these settings:

User Name: My Tesco phone number
Password: My password
Sip Register: sip.tescointernetphone.com