bt home hub network speed

Old December 30th 07, 08:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew Bellamy

Default bt home hub network speed

i have got a problem with the network speed on my 2 pc network. I connect
with an ethernet cable to
my pc downstairs then a wireless connection to my upstairs pc. Until today i
allways got about 2.3mb/s
when transferring files from one pc to another but today i am only getting
around 400k/s .I have rebooted
both pc's ,reset the home hub and scanned for viruses on both pc's but still
have the same problem. Any ideas?

Andy.