Anyone using napster on Orange Broadband

Old December 30th 07, 08:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike

Default Anyone using napster on Orange Broadband

Got a napster subscription and an MP3 player, but I'll be blowed if I
can download tracks easily. Usually takes about 8 attempts to get
tracks to come down. Usually
error 2000
error 2003
or rates of about 1kbps - compared to 40-60 kbps yesterday

Is this likely to be a napster problem (overloaded) or an orange
problem. I feel Orange are possibly tweaking me because I downloaded 3
albums yesterday

I can play tracks on the site OK
--
Mike News