Any O2 contract peeps taken up their broadband offer?

Old January 2nd 08, 11:18 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband
Stuart B

Default Any O2 contract peeps taken up their broadband offer?

On Wed, 2 Jan 2008 23:06:11 -0000, "Frank Incense"
wrote:

Thinking of getting the 16MB service as current provider can only manage 2MB
and if I upgrade with them they say it will only go to 5.5MB!

O2 say they can provide "up to" 16MB which I cant really lose out on cause
anything above 2MB will be a bonus, PLUS its 7.99 a month cheaper AND upload
speeds are 1.5MB along with unlimited usage (subj to Fair Use)

Mainly found positive comments in general but wondered if anyone here has
had connection issues or downtime.

Taa

x-posted uk.media.tv.misc, uk.telecom.mobile

Someone in uk.telecom.broadband might be able to help