Virginmedia ADSL

Old January 3rd 08, 05:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Virginmedia ADSL

I migrated away from virgins adsl package with free uk calls 24/7 to 01 & 02
numbers.
My 30 days notice was up today but I have a billing dateof the 4th of the
month;
They have cancelled my email address;s etc as of today which is fine but I
am wondering when the cps will be removed and what happens if they don't
remove it before BT take over my calls which for some reason BT have decided
is going to be the 8th.
Would virgin be able to charge me for any calls made after the time they
should have cut it off. I thought I would have lost the virgin account the
same time as they removed the cps seeing it was a package deal.

Mike