ASTERISK 2.7 WITH X2 FXO CARDS CONFIGURATION ?

Old January 7th 08, 12:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
phpguy

Default ASTERISK 2.7 WITH X2 FXO CARDS CONFIGURATION ?

Hello there lads, how do we configure asterisk 2.7 to use x2 fxo cards
for x2 lines ? i got x2 cards installed and only one works and i
configured it according to manual that says::

There is already a trunk called ZAP/g0 edit this
Enter the phone number for you pots line in the Caller ID field
Enter 1 for Maximum channels
Set a dial rule if you want for this trunk
Select an outbound dial prefix to select this trunk when dialing
Set the Zap Identifier to 1 (the default is g0)
This trunk is now configured

all good for one card how do we configure the other ?

cheers