voip service to SE Asia wanted

Old January 7th 08, 08:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
-keevill-

Default voip service to SE Asia wanted

I want to set up a service with 2 numbers in the UK forwarding invisibly to
my office number here in SE Asia and also from this side, to set up free
voip calls from here to UK.
Am I best to contact UK based companies or Asian ones ?
i.e which is the best side to attack for the solution and can anyone
recommend ??

Old January 9th 08, 11:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Chris Blunt

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 15:33:16 +0700, "-keevill-"
wrote:

I want to set up a service with 2 numbers in the UK forwarding invisibly to
my office number here in SE Asia and also from this side, to set up free
voip calls from here to UK.
Am I best to contact UK based companies or Asian ones ?
i.e which is the best side to attack for the solution and can anyone
recommend ??

I use Sipgate to do exactly that from my home in the Philippines.
Calls to the UK cost about 1p per minute, and incoming calls to a UK
number ring at a phone in my apartment in Manila.

http://www.sipgate.co.uk/

Chris