uk voip service question

Old January 8th 08, 03:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
-keevill-

Default uk voip service question

I want to set up a service with 2 numbers in the UK forwarding invisibly to
my office number here in SE Asia and also from this side, to set up free
voip calls from here to UK.
Am I best to contact UK based companies or Asian ones ?
i.e which is the best side to attack for the solution and can anyone
recommend ??

Old January 9th 08, 07:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Iain

-keevill- wrote:
I want to set up a service with 2 numbers in the UK forwarding invisibly to
my office number here in SE Asia and also from this side, to set up free
voip calls from here to UK.
Am I best to contact UK based companies or Asian ones ?

If you want the numbers to be UK ones, and you will be making calls to
UK numbers, I think you should approach UK companies.

But you'll not want to forward the numbers to your office number the
you'll have it delivered by VOIP across the web. International call
forwarding costs money.