Website not loading..

Old January 9th 08, 07:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sergeant Stiffy

Default Website not loading..

Can anyone else get this website?

www.heatherwoodandwexham.nhs.uk

It dosn't seem to work for me on both IE7 and Firefox.

TIA.

Old January 9th 08, 08:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Burns

On 09/01/2008 07:12, Sergeant Stiffy wrote:
Can anyone else get this website?

www.heatherwoodandwexham.nhs.uk

It dosn't seem to work for me on both IE7 and Firefox.

Site is unresponsive for me too, google has a cache of some bits, if
that's any help.

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache...&hl=en&strip=1
Old January 9th 08, 08:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
TheOldFellow

On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 07:12:11 -0000
"Sergeant Stiffy" wrote:

Can anyone else get this website?

www.heatherwoodandwexham.nhs.uk

It dosn't seem to work for me on both IE7 and Firefox.

TIA.

Came up for me OK (Firefox under Linux). But I'm in Cumbria and don't
need a Berks hospital, so it's probably a conspiracy.

R.
Old January 9th 08, 08:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tony h

Sergeant Stiffy wrote:
Can anyone else get this website?

www.heatherwoodandwexham.nhs.uk

It dosn't seem to work for me on both IE7 and Firefox.

TIA.

fine here, check your DNS

Old January 9th 08, 08:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sergeant Stiffy

"Sergeant Stiffy" wrote in message
Can anyone else get this website?

www.heatherwoodandwexham.nhs.uk

It dosn't seem to work for me on both IE7 and Firefox.

TIA.

Now working again. Thanks for the replys.

Old January 9th 08, 08:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eeyore

tony h wrote:

Sergeant Stiffy wrote:
Can anyone else get this website?

www.heatherwoodandwexham.nhs.uk

It dosn't seem to work for me on both IE7 and Firefox.

TIA.

fine here, check your DNS

Fine here NOW too but wasn't a few minutes back.

Possibly a server needed rebooting.

Graham

Old January 9th 08, 08:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Burns

On 09/01/2008 08:26, TheOldFellow wrote:

Came up for me OK (Firefox under Linux). But I'm in Cumbria and don't
need a Berks hospital, so it's probably a conspiracy.

Somebody's kicked it, it's working again.