Sipgate Voicemail

Old January 12th 08, 08:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Obsidian Order

Default Sipgate Voicemail

Anyone else having problems with Sipgate Voicemail tonight? 5000 returns NU
and voicemail dosn't pick up any calls. Also I cannot log on to my Sipgate
account on the website.

Old January 12th 08, 08:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Obsidian Order" wrote in
message
: : Anyone else having problems with Sipgate Voicemail
: : tonight? 5000 returns NU and voicemail dosn't pick up
: : any calls. Also I cannot log on to my Sipgate account
: : on the website.

And 10000 is in German..! Incoming and outgoing calls seem ok here though.

Ivor

Old January 12th 08, 09:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

: : "Obsidian Order" wrote in
: : message
: : : : Anyone else having problems with Sipgate Voicemail
: : : : tonight? 5000 returns NU and voicemail dosn't pick
: : : : up any calls. Also I cannot log on to my Sipgate
: : : : account on the website.
: :
: : And 10000 is in German..! Incoming and outgoing calls
: : seem ok here though.
: :
: : Ivor

I've told them about the problem, there is now a message on the website
that says it is under maintenance and that calls are not affected.

Voicemail still not working though :-(

Ivor

Old January 12th 08, 11:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Obsidian Order

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

I've told them about the problem, there is now a message on the website
that says it is under maintenance and that calls are not affected.

Voicemail still not working though :-(

PSTN Voicemail access number 020-7043 7777 returning NU also.

Old January 13th 08, 12:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 19:23:20 -0000, "Obsidian Order"
wrote:

Anyone else having problems with Sipgate Voicemail tonight? 5000 returns NU
and voicemail dosn't pick up any calls. Also I cannot log on to my Sipgate
account on the website.

In case you didn't know Ivor is Sipgate's rep here in the UK that is
how he is able to contact them and no other customer is allowed to
do so except by email .
Old January 13th 08, 01:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

: : On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 19:23:20 -0000, "Obsidian Order"
: : wrote:
: :
: : : Anyone else having problems with Sipgate Voicemail
: : : tonight? 5000 returns NU and voicemail dosn't pick up
: : : any calls. Also I cannot log on to my Sipgate account
: : : on the website.
: : In case you didn't know Ivor is Sipgate's rep here in
: : the UK that is how he is able to contact them and no
: : other customer is allowed to do so except by email .

How do you think I did it, Ron..?! FFS SHUT UP..!

Ivor

Old January 13th 08, 02:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
meggahurtz

wrote:
In case you didn't know Ivor is Sipgate's rep here in the UK

Ah, thought as much...

Old January 13th 08, 02:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"MeGgAhUrTz" wrote in message

: : ...
: : : wrote:
: : : In case you didn't know Ivor is Sipgate's rep here in
: : : the UK
: :
: : Ah, thought as much...

Ye gods you don't believe everything Ron tells you, do you..?

I only wish I were, I bet it'd pay a lot more than I get now.....

Ivor

Old January 13th 08, 03:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 00:26:21 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

wrote in message

: : On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 19:23:20 -0000, "Obsidian Order"
: : wrote:
: :
: : : Anyone else having problems with Sipgate Voicemail
: : : tonight? 5000 returns NU and voicemail dosn't pick up
: : : any calls. Also I cannot log on to my Sipgate account
: : : on the website.
: : In case you didn't know Ivor is Sipgate's rep here in
: : the UK that is how he is able to contact them and no
: : other customer is allowed to do so except by email .

How do you think I did it, Ron..?! FFS SHUT UP..!

I know you have a phone number for them Ivor you have
actually said so here some time ago now.

Old January 13th 08, 03:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 01:03:40 -0000, "MeGgAhUrTz"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:
In case you didn't know Ivor is Sipgate's rep here in the UK

Ah, thought as much...

Pretty obvious really by the way he always rises to their defense
when ever something goes wrong with their poxy service, that's if
you can call it a service .