Sipgate currently not working.

Old January 14th 08, 11:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

Default Sipgate currently not working.

Does any one have any advice on a reliable incoming voip provider.
Old January 14th 08, 12:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Obsidian Order

"Nick" wrote in message
Does any one have any advice on a reliable incoming voip provider.

Working fine here.

Old January 14th 08, 01:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

Obsidian Order wrote:
"Nick" wrote in message
Does any one have any advice on a reliable incoming voip provider.

Working fine here.

Yes it is working for me now too.
Old January 14th 08, 02:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Zid Swanish

Working fine here also. If you are not happy with sipgate try
www.tescointernetphone.com they offer free incoming numbers also

Old January 14th 08, 04:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

Zid Swanish wrote:
Working fine here also. If you are not happy with sipgate try
www.tescointernetphone.com they offer free incoming numbers also

AIUI the Tesco VOIP only runs on Tesco equipment. So I can't just enter
sip details and give it a test.
Old January 14th 08, 04:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Zid Swanish

I am afraid you are wrong Nick. Tesco will run on any sip equipment (ATA or
phones) I have mine running on a linksys PAP 2 and also on my Nokia E61
mobile phone. If you want the settings I can as I am sure others can give
you them as well.

Old January 14th 08, 04:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

Zid Swanish wrote:
I am afraid you are wrong Nick. Tesco will run on any sip equipment (ATA or
phones) I have mine running on a linksys PAP 2 and also on my Nokia E61
mobile phone. If you want the settings I can as I am sure others can give
you them as well.

Don't be afraid ;o)

I would love to have the settings as I had just set up an account and
given up when I couldn't see the settings.
Old January 14th 08, 05:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Zid Swanish

User Name is the Tesco Number eg. 0203039**** my london GEO number
user password is the password you setup yourself
Sip proxy is: sip.tescointernetphone.com
I am using port 5060
All the above work 100% for me.
Let us now how you get on.
Regards

Old January 14th 08, 06:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:42:28 +0000, Nick wrote:

Does any one have any advice on a reliable incoming voip provider.

Does it ever WORK ? .
Old January 15th 08, 01:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

: : On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:42:28 +0000, Nick
: : wrote:
: :
: : : Does any one have any advice on a reliable incoming
: : : voip provider. Does it ever WORK ? .

Yes Ron it does now FFS SHUT UP.

Ivor