Tiscali

Old January 16th 08, 08:41 PM posted to uk.telecom, uk.telecom.broadband
Aldrington

Default Tiscali

Well everyone (should) know that Tiscali are ****e.

Just come across their forum and this:

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=141461

"Easy Posts"

Isn't it great that Moderators (Tiscali) seem to only reply to "Easy
posts" those that they can deal with?

Others, they seem to loose interest!

Dosn't matter to me. Im currently on the phone to BT 0800-121 0885 to
transfer my service!!

No more promises that are like piecrust and an 0800 number to phone if
there is a problem!

Nick Castle."

Must be a hell of a lot ****ed off of Tiscali customers out there,
How do they (Tiscali) survive?

And WHY DO TISCALI MOVE IT'S LLU CUSTOMERS TO A CRAP DMS100?????
Old January 17th 08, 06:25 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
Whinging Courier

In article c1747509-eed3-4b2d-9321-0e90ea98f209
@n22g2000prh.googlegroups.com, says...

Well everyone (should) know that Tiscali are ****e.

Just come across their forum and this:

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=141461

"Easy Posts"

Isn't it great that Moderators (Tiscali) seem to only reply to "Easy
posts" those that they can deal with?

Others, they seem to loose interest!

Dosn't matter to me. Im currently on the phone to BT 0800-121 0885 to
transfer my service!!

Bwahahahaha!

No more promises that are like piecrust and an 0800 number to phone if
there is a problem!

Bwahahhahaha!

Old January 17th 08, 07:43 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
Josh Jenkins

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 12:41:15 -0800 (PST), Aldrington
wrote:

Must be a hell of a lot ****ed off of Tiscali customers out there,
How do they (Tiscali) survive?

Probably because unlike myself and a few others with very long
memory's who would not touch this company with a 10 mile barge pole we
happen to know that to gain a foothold into this country( the young
knowitalls are just going for a fancy name ) Tiscali bought up a crap
ISP can't remember the name now that had previously taken over another
ISP and Phone supplier by the names of LOCALTEL and SCREAMING.NET . It
would seem that Tscali's UK operation is being managed by the ******s
that originated from Localhel and screaming.net and I remember that
shower of *******s well .
Josh .