Voip Wikipedia '08 !

Old January 17th 08, 01:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Voip Wikipedia '08 !

It's collected from many sources to one place for your
better learning and understanding this breaking technology.I hope that
ll help
you.We are in same business.Opinions are Welcome!!

http://www.freewebs.com/voipformula/VoIP-HOWTO.html
Old January 17th 08, 05:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Homeworker

http://www.freewebs.com/voipformula/VoIP-HOWTO.html

ah .. what a wonderfully poor MFA site

- MADE FOR ADS -

if you dump the ads so the site becomes readable some people
might actually contribute , other than that it will dissappear into
the big waste bin at the end of the internet

Old January 17th 08, 07:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Chris

Desk Rabbit wrote:
wrote:
It's collected from many sources to one place for your
better learning and understanding this breaking technology.I hope that
ll help
you.We are in same business.Opinions are Welcome!!

http://www.freewebs.com/voipformula/VoIP-HOWTO.html

Pages upon pages of intrusive ads. Totally frustrating to use.

I'm not seeing a single ad on any of the pages. Using firefox + adblock
here.

Chris
Old January 18th 08, 10:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit

Chris wrote:
Desk Rabbit wrote:
wrote:
It's collected from many sources to one place for your
better learning and understanding this breaking technology.I hope that
ll help
you.We are in same business.Opinions are Welcome!!

http://www.freewebs.com/voipformula/VoIP-HOWTO.html

Pages upon pages of intrusive ads. Totally frustrating to use.

I'm not seeing a single ad on any of the pages. Using firefox + adblock
here.

You are in a good position to tell us whether the conent is any good then.
Old January 18th 08, 11:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
cybuerke

"Desk Rabbit" wrote in message
Chris wrote:
Desk Rabbit wrote:
wrote:
It's collected from many sources to one place for your
better learning and understanding this breaking technology.I hope that
ll help
you.We are in same business.Opinions are Welcome!!

http://www.freewebs.com/voipformula/VoIP-HOWTO.html

Pages upon pages of intrusive ads. Totally frustrating to use.

I'm not seeing a single ad on any of the pages. Using firefox + adblock
here.

You are in a good position to tell us whether the conent is any good then.

Here's a taster. Ron will need to look to his laurels - this is inventive
English!

3.3 What is the advantages using VoIP rather PSTN?
When you are using PSTN line, you typically pay for time used to a PSTN line
manager company: more time you stay at phone and more you'll pay. In
addition you couldn't talk with other that one person at a time.

In opposite with VoIP mechanism you can talk all the time with every person
you want (the needed is that other person is also connected to Internet at
the same time), as far as you want (money independent) and, in addition, you
can talk with many people at the same time.

If you're still not persuaded you can consider that, at the same time, you
can exchange data with people are you talking with, sending images, graphs
and videos.

Old January 18th 08, 09:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Homeworker

Guys dont waste your time , its a MFA site

SPECIFICALLY MADE FOR "ADS "

you can buy a made for ads site from somehwere like
digital point for about $30-$50 on just about ANY subject
put it online and then goand promote it and set it up for adsense
so you get paid for the clicks

the content will be generally rubbish and hard to read
as it has soooo many ads interspered and the content isbasically regurgated
from many other sites to initially look like a decent site then hope you
click on an ad when you get bored

at th moment its Googles Nightmare

Old January 18th 08, 10:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 20:28:12 +0000, Homeworker wrote:

Guys dont waste your time , its a MFA site

SPECIFICALLY MADE FOR "ADS "

snip

at th moment its Googles Nightmare

Speaking of nightmare, you already said this in
, and to top it off you've
quoted pretty much the entire thread for no apparent reason.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
21:45:58 up 13 days, 12:10, 2 users, load average: 1.49, 1.37, 1.25