Free domain name service, Give you a free domain name!

Old January 18th 08, 11:29 AM posted to alt.www.webmaster,alt.consumers.uk-freebies,alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
Viper

Default Free domain name service, Give you a free domain name!

Chris Lee wrote:
Web sites to provide a free domain name information. You can get a
unique, personal domain name for free.
http://www.geocities.com/

If you are giving away free domains why the **** are you using geo****ty?

Old January 18th 08, 11:39 AM posted to alt.www.webmaster,alt.consumers.uk-freebies,alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
Gordon Hudson

"Chris Lee" wrote in message

Web sites to provide a free domain name information. You can get a unique,
personal domain name for free.
http://www.geocities.com/domainf121/

Or go here and get a proper one for 1
http://www.nameroute.co.uk/cheap-domain-names.html

Old January 18th 08, 11:46 AM posted to alt.www.webmaster,alt.consumers.uk-freebies,alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
Emil Tiades

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:56:41 +0800, "Chris Lee a pain in the arse

xposted moronic spam snipped
Old January 18th 08, 11:56 AM posted to alt.www.webmaster,alt.consumers.uk-freebies,alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
Chris Lee

Old January 18th 08, 01:16 PM posted to alt.www.webmaster,alt.consumers.uk-freebies,alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 06:29:40 -0500, "Viper" wrote:

Chris Lee wrote:
Web sites to provide a free domain name information. You can get a
unique, personal domain name for free.
http://www.geocities.com/

If you are giving away free domains why the **** are you using geo****ty?

Why we are at it why are you using such disgusting language in a
public news group ? children have access to these groups.
Old January 18th 08, 01:23 PM posted to alt.www.webmaster,alt.consumers.uk-freebies,alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
/Tx2

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:16:42 GMT
from the village of
felt we might be interested in the following...

Chris Lee wrote:
Web sites to provide a free domain name information. You can get a
unique, personal domain name for free.
http://www.geocities.com/

If you are giving away free domains why the **** are you using geo****ty?

Why we are at it why are you using such disgusting language in a
public news group ? children have access to these groups.

ROFLMAO!!

--
My reply address is valid, but incoming mail is set to 'auto-delete'
so will not be seen. Please post replies to the group.
Old January 18th 08, 01:44 PM posted to alt.www.webmaster,alt.consumers.uk-freebies,alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
cupra

Blame the parents for letting them access these groups - ****ing idiots.

Old January 18th 08, 02:15 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
Eeyore

wrote:

"Viper" wrote:
Chris Lee wrote:

Web sites to provide a free domain name information. You can get a
unique, personal domain name for free.
http://www.geocities.com/

If you are giving away free domains why the **** are you using geo****ty?

Why we are at it why are you using such disgusting language in a
public news group ? children have access to these groups.

Children use far worse language than that.

Graham

Old January 18th 08, 03:11 PM posted to alt.www.webmaster,alt.consumers.uk-freebies,alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
Brian Cryer

Chris Lee wrote:
Web sites to provide a free domain name information. You can get a
unique, personal domain name for free.
http://www.geocities.com/

If you are giving away free domains why the **** are you using geo****ty?

Why we are at it why are you using such disgusting language in a
public news group ? children have access to these groups.

Of all the criticisms laid against Viper, this is the only one I would agree
with. Otherwise he does a grand job.

Viper, you do a grand job flagging and reporting spammers, but cutting out
the swear words (or starring them) would be appreciated.
--
Brian Cryer
www.cryer.co.uk/brian

Old January 18th 08, 03:16 PM posted to alt.www.webmaster,alt.consumers.uk-freebies,alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:11:03 -0000, "Brian Cryer"
wrote:

.. .

Chris Lee wrote:
Web sites to provide a free domain name information. You can get a
unique, personal domain name for free.
http://www.geocities.com/

If you are giving away free domains why the **** are you using geo****ty?

Why we are at it why are you using such disgusting language in a
public news group ? children have access to these groups.

Of all the criticisms laid against Viper, this is the only one I would agree
with. Otherwise he does a grand job.

Viper, you do a grand job flagging and reporting spammers, but cutting out
the swear words (or starring them) would be appreciated.

Or, interpretted:
Let's rearrange the deckchairs on this Titanic...