Help-Charging German Fritzbox from German to English

Old January 22nd 08, 12:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nigel

Default Help-Charging German Fritzbox from German to English

Hi,

Does any one know how this can be done?? I tried downloading the Eghlish
update but it did not work mine is annex B.

Thanks

Nigel

--

Winter and Summer holidays in the alps!!!
www.austrianfamilyholidays.co.uk

Web Cam view of garden
http://austriasnow.camstreams.com/

Old January 22nd 08, 02:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim

Nigel wrote:
Hi,

Does any one know how this can be done?? I tried downloading the Eghlish
update but it did not work mine is annex B.

Annex B is for ADSL over ISDN. We don't have this in the UK, so the
ADSL bit just isn't going to work for you.

Tim
Old January 22nd 08, 02:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nigel

They do an annex A and B in English. Plus I have mine connected to a cable
modem so I don't use the ADSL bit!!

Old January 22nd 08, 11:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Herman

"Nigel" wrote in message
Hi,

Does any one know how this can be done?? I tried downloading the Eghlish
update but it did not work mine is annex B.

Thanks

Nigel

--

Winter and Summer holidays in the alps!!!
www.austrianfamilyholidays.co.uk

Web Cam view of garden
http://austriasnow.camstreams.com/

Ping Philippe Deleye...

Think there might also be a message about this in the archives for this
group (IIRC). I seem to remember there is some unofficial firmware you need
to use, but I might have this wrong.