Boost your business with Quality Web & Design Services at BargainPrices!

Old January 23rd 08, 02:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sindy

Default Boost your business with Quality Web & Design Services at BargainPrices!

Web Outsourcing Services Group (WOSG) is a pioneering and China-based
service provider, committed to delivering quality web & design, SEO
and internet marketing services to clients around the world.
WOSG's strength lies in our skillful staff and lower rates in China.
We have over 60 strictly selected designers and programmers; many of
our designers come from China’s top design and web companies, who
conduct design work for famous international brands like Sony, Nike,
Lenovo, L’Oreal etc. In addition, a dedicated Customer Service
Assistant will be assigned to each client as a single point of
contact. Our aim is to create cost effective, unique web sites that
give your business real web presence and adhere to the latest web &
accessibility standards.
The rates for our professional services start from as low as $9 per
hour. Quality services at bargain prices, Best value for money!
Please take a look at some of the services we provide for your
business:
Custom Website Design & Redesign
Graphic and Multimedia Design (Logo, Banner, Flash, etc)
Web Application Development
Search Engine Optimization & Internet Marketing
------and more
We have served many clients like you around the world. Although our
services are not the cheapest on the internet, our solutions are the
best balancing the quality and cost based on your requirements. We
sure maximize your Return of Investment, and we will happily fulfill
all your web design needs.
You can learn more about us by downloading our flyer in PDF format
at:
http://www.WebOutsourcingServices.co...hure-Sheet.pdf
You can also read our case study and browse our portfolio at
http://www.WebOutSourcingServices.com
Contact us via E-mail:
Note:please don’t reply this email since it was sent by system