Fritz!Box 7140 - New Firmware

Old January 24th 08, 01:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
JohnF

Default Fritz!Box 7140 - New Firmware

Last week AVM released a new firmware revision for the 7140 which has turned
my modem from a brick into a rock solid router. I'm on a long, 60dB, line
and used to lose sync a few times a day. Since installing the new firmware I
haven't dropped sync once nor have I had to reconnect to voipfone.

Old January 24th 08, 09:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 13:57:45 -0000, "JohnF" wrote:

Last week AVM released a new firmware revision for the 7140 which has turned
my modem from a brick into a rock solid router. I'm on a long, 60dB, line
and used to lose sync a few times a day. Since installing the new firmware I
haven't dropped sync once nor have I had to reconnect to voipfone.

I am pleased to hear that. I stopped using mine and went back to using
my old router because 90% of the time my computer wouldn't connect and
I had to keep resetting it. Good, I'll get the new firmware on and
hope all improves. I am hoping that they will improve the voip
settings provision some time too - it is far too primitive for me.

---
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
---