L8NC dead or alive?

Old January 25th 08, 10:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Les Desser

Default L8NC dead or alive?

I have seen http://www.netmonitor.org/closing.php about it closing.

However the site still allows registrations and seems to be functional -
except that the graphs are empty!

Is this service live (and I have some sort of problem) or is it dead?

Thanks.
--
Les Desser
(The Reply-to address IS valid)
Old January 25th 08, 02:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nicola Redwood

"Les Desser" wrote in message
I have seen http://www.netmonitor.org/closing.php about it closing.

However the site still allows registrations and seems to be functional -
except that the graphs are empty!

Is this service live (and I have some sort of problem) or is it dead?

Thanks.
--
Les Desser
(The Reply-to address IS valid)

Dead
Use f8lure instead
http://www.fruk.net/index.php?fruk=f8lure

Old January 25th 08, 04:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kris

Les Desser writes:
I have seen http://www.netmonitor.org/closing.php about it closing.

However the site still allows registrations and seems to be functional -
except that the graphs are empty!

Is this service live (and I have some sort of problem) or is it dead?

It has been non-functional for many many months. f8lure is a very good
substitute for it:
http://fruk.net/index.php?fruk=f8lure
Old January 25th 08, 07:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Harry

"Kris" wrote in message
Les Desser writes:
I have seen http://www.netmonitor.org/closing.php about it closing.

However the site still allows registrations and seems to be functional -
except that the graphs are empty!

Is this service live (and I have some sort of problem) or is it dead?

It has been non-functional for many many months. f8lure is a very good
substitute for it:
http://fruk.net/index.php?fruk=f8lure

***** Due to popular demand, Netmonitor and l8nc will remain open for a
while longer.

Old January 26th 08, 10:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Les Desser

In article , Harry
Fri, 25 Jan 2008 19:16:03 writes

"Kris" wrote in message
.. .
Les Desser writes:
I have seen http://www.netmonitor.org/closing.php about it closing.

However the site still allows registrations and seems to be functional -
except that the graphs are empty!

Is this service live (and I have some sort of problem) or is it dead?

It has been non-functional for many many months. f8lure is a very good
substitute for it:
http://fruk.net/index.php?fruk=f8lure

***** Due to popular demand, Netmonitor and l8nc will remain open for a
while longer.

Can you get it to work?

The web site and registration works, but the graphs do not show
anything.
Old January 26th 08, 10:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Les Desser

In article , Kris
Fri, 25 Jan 2008 16:58:22 writes

Les Desser writes:
I have seen http://www.netmonitor.org/closing.php about it closing.

However the site still allows registrations and seems to be functional -
except that the graphs are empty!

Is this service live (and I have some sort of problem) or is it dead?

It has been non-functional for many many months. f8lure is a very good
substitute for it:
http://fruk.net/index.php?fruk=f8lure

Thank you and Nicola - I will give it a go.