A new article about Samsung F700 enter now

Old January 29th 08, 05:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
bassem85

Default A new article about Samsung F700 enter now

Hi all,

Today, we add a new article about samsung F700 at our site:
http://extra-mobile.blogspot.com

we're waiting your comments ..

Best regards,
Bassem
Old January 29th 08, 05:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

"bassem85" wrote in message

: : Hi all,
: :
: : Today, we add a new article about samsung F700 at our
: : site: http://extra-mobile.blogspot.com
: :
: : we're waiting your comments ..
: :
: : Best regards,
: : Bassem

You wouldn't want to hear my comments, trust me.

Ivor

Old January 29th 08, 07:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kráftéé

site: http://spam spam lovely spam

we're waiting your comments ..

Best regards,
Bassem

You wouldn't want to hear my comments, trust me.

Ivor

Is that why you reposted the whole of the message including the URL?

Old January 29th 08, 07:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

"kraftee" wrote in message

: : Ivor Jones wrote:

[snip]

: : : You wouldn't want to hear my comments, trust me.
: : :
: : : Ivor
: :
: : Is that why you reposted the whole of the message
: : including the URL?

Like I said, you wouldn't want to hear.....!

Ivor

Old January 30th 08, 09:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Count de Monet

Like I said, you wouldn't want to hear.....!

Ivor

DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!!!!!!!