Broadband deal

Old January 30th 08, 09:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Broadband deal

I have just found this broadband deal for a local bristol ISP company,
it lets you check what speed your line should get and what speed you
are getting with your current provider. I think they are good because
they are uk based support and think they are supplied by BT so i guess
should be reliable.

You are supposed to have an offer code for a local area - try SOVBS32
this worked for me.

http://www.sovision.com/speedtest

Cheers

Kaliba
Old January 30th 08, 09:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On 30 Jan, 09:53, wrote:
I have just found this broadband deal for a local bristol ISP company,
it lets you check what speed your line should get and what speed you
are getting with your current provider. *I think they are good because
they are uk based support and think they are supplied by BT so i guess
should be reliable.

You are supposed to have an offer code for a local area - try SOVBS32
this worked for me.

http://www.sovision.com/speedtest

Cheers

Kaliba

I like the speed test thing but am not sure about the broadband, i
suppose it is good that if something goes wrong i should be able to
easily contact someone and if there products are bt products then i
guess they are cheap. It would be interesting to see some information
from someone that is using this service.

EDIT: I just saw that you can have broadband without contract, don't
remember ever seeing that before.
Old January 30th 08, 01:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Woby Tide

On Jan 30, 1:19*pm, "Gizmo." wrote:
"Jon" wrote in message

It would be interesting to see some information
from someone that is using this service.

Why do I get the feeling you are the same person as the OP?

Because they both have the same posting IP address - NNTP-Posting-Host:
194.105.64.4 * ?
or
Because they are both spamming ****s * ?

no they just really really like that ISP

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....html?t=713289
Old January 30th 08, 01:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ken

"Gizmo." wrote in message

Because they are both spamming c**** ?

No need for that!

Old January 30th 08, 01:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo.

"Ken" wrote in message
"Gizmo." wrote in message

Because they are both spamming c**** ?

No need for that!

As you're using Outlook Express:
Highlight one of my posts (this one will do).
Click Tools
Click Block Sender

Old January 30th 08, 05:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

"Gizmo." wrote in message

: : "Ken" wrote in message
: : ...
: : : "Gizmo." wrote in message
: : : ...
: : :
: : : : Because they are both spamming c**** ?
: : :
: : : No need for that!
: :
: : As you're using Outlook Express:
: : Highlight one of my posts (this one will do).
: : Click Tools
: : Click Block Sender

Erm.. actually it's Message Block Sender

Ivor

Old January 30th 08, 05:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo.

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

"Gizmo." wrote in message
: : "Ken"
wrote in message
: : ...
: : : "Gizmo." wrote in message
: : : ...
: : : : : : : Because they are both spamming c**** ?
: : : : : : No need for that!
: : : : As you're using Outlook Express:
: : Highlight one of my posts (this one will do).
: : Click Tools
: : Click Block Sender

Erm.. actually it's Message Block Sender

aww picky picky ;o)

Old January 31st 08, 07:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jon

In article fc280754-fbf9-4f26-a96c-4594f6b41151
@s37g2000prg.googlegroups.com, says...
I have just found this broadband deal

I smell canned meat...
--