NO2ID - It's more than a card, it changes the nature of citizenship in Britain

Old February 1st 08, 02:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.voip
Martin

Default NO2ID - It's more than a card, it changes the nature of citizenship in Britain

"Chris White" wrote in message
www.NO2ID.net

WTF is this to do with telecom/broadband?

Old February 1st 08, 04:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ken Preston

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 14:27:53 -0000, "Martin"
wrote:

"Chris White" wrote in message
www.NO2ID.net

WTF is this to do with telecom/broadband?

Nothing, this spammer has spammed several newsgroups.

Ken.
Old February 3rd 08, 12:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.voip
Stickems.

It is everything to do with this group. Just wait until your telephone
conversations are linked in to this system.

Old February 3rd 08, 12:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.voip
PeterC

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:34:05 GMT, Stickems. wrote:

It is everything to do with this group. Just wait until your telephone
conversations are linked in to this system.

If it can happen to MPs...

--
Peter.
It's not rocket science, you know.