extendvoip

Old February 4th 08, 07:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jerry

Default extendvoip

Hello,

Me and my friends made some software.
It's basicly to extend the possibilities for VoIP-software.
The software works together with voipbuster, voipdiscount and skype.
We've tested it on a few machines with Windows XP or Vista and it works
stable.

We hope some more people want to test it and maybe post some results.
The software is free and there is an uninstall option, so testing should be
easy.

This is our website: www.extendvoip.com

Jerry

Old February 4th 08, 08:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

"Jerry" wrote in message
Hello,

Me and my friends made some software.
It's basicly to extend the possibilities for VoIP-software.
The software works together with voipbuster, voipdiscount and skype.
We've tested it on a few machines with Windows XP or Vista and it works
stable.

We hope some more people want to test it and maybe post some results.
The software is free and there is an uninstall option, so testing should
be easy.

From the Netherlands apparently.

With this software you can schedule two calls to any telephonenumber
or Skype-user. You can use it to look popular, to stalk someone
or just to hear what is happening around your computer.
Works together with Skype
Dial any telephone on a scheduled time.
You can schedule two times on which to dial the number.
Disconnect with your phone (nobody knows you were listening).
Easy to try, uninstall feature available.
Perfect for spying, to pimp your popularity or as baby monitor.

Anyone need to pimp their popularity?

--
Graham

%Profound_observation%