Unable to access Bulldoghome homepage.

Old February 5th 08, 09:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gray

Default Unable to access Bulldoghome homepage.

http://www.bulldoghome.com/

Not sure if the problem's at my end - but I keep getting "service
unavailable". Could anyone confirm, please?

Thanks

Old February 5th 08, 09:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sparks

"Gray" wrote in message
http://www.bulldoghome.com/

Not sure if the problem's at my end - but I keep getting "service
unavailable". Could anyone confirm, please?

Thanks

Confirmed - same here on the ISP "BE"

Old February 5th 08, 09:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sparks

FWIW http://www.bulldoglounge.com/ seems OK

Old February 5th 08, 09:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gray

"Sparks" wrote in message

"Gray" wrote in message
http://www.bulldoghome.com/

Not sure if the problem's at my end - but I keep getting "service
unavailable". Could anyone confirm, please?

Thanks

Confirmed - same here on the ISP "BE"

Have an auction that's ending in an hour and the pictures are hosted on
bulldoghome webspace. Looks like I'm screwed.

Thanks for your help.

Old February 6th 08, 12:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jim Crowther

In uk.telecom.broadband, on Tue, 5 Feb 2008 21:36:19, Gray wrote:

http://www.bulldoghome.com/

Not sure if the problem's at my end - but I keep getting "service
unavailable". Could anyone confirm, please?

I can see it here, but it's very slow to respond. A DOS attack of some
sort probably.

--
Jim Crowther