Virgin Media - "Truth, Lies and Broadband" ASA Adjudication

Old February 6th 08, 10:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Carl Waring

Default Virgin Media - "Truth, Lies and Broadband" ASA Adjudication

http://www.asa.org.uk/asa/adjudicati..._ADJ_43928.htm

Twelve listeners and British Sky Broadcasting Ltd (Sky) challenged whether
the radio ad was misleading. Not a single one of their complaints was
upheld.

--
Carl Waring
DigiGuide:

Old February 6th 08, 11:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Meggahurtz

"Carl Waring" wrote in message
http://www.asa.org.uk/asa/adjudicati..._ADJ_43928.htm

Twelve listeners and British Sky Broadcasting Ltd (Sky) challenged whether
the radio ad was misleading. Not a single one of their complaints was
upheld.

Probably a Bung somewhere.....

--
Sign upto Plus.net? You must be mad!!!!

Old February 7th 08, 12:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Carl Waring

MeGgAhUrTz wrote:
"Carl Waring" wrote in message
http://www.asa.org.uk/asa/adjudicati..._ADJ_43928.htm

Twelve listeners and British Sky Broadcasting Ltd (Sky) challenged
whether the radio ad was misleading. Not a single one of their
complaints was upheld.

Probably a Bung somewhere.....

Yeah. That /has/ to be the only /possible/ explanation :-/ Idiot.

Old February 7th 08, 12:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Meggahurtz

"Carl Waring" wrote in message

Yeah. That /has/ to be the only /possible/ explanation :-/ Idiot.

--
Carl Waring

Don`t cry FFS Fan Boy..

I know it`s hard to see bad things said about Virgin Media, but don`t take
it too personal!!!

Old February 7th 08, 01:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark McIntyre

MeGgAhUrTz wrote:

"Carl Waring" wrote in message

Yeah. That /has/ to be the only /possible/ explanation :-/ Idiot.

--
Carl Waring

Don`t cry FFS Fan Boy..

Why don't you grow up? instead of being a tool?
Oh, I forgot - the antiVM Fanbois can't control their urges.

Old February 7th 08, 02:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Meggahurtz

"Mark McIntyre" wrote in message
Why don't you grow up? instead of being a tool?
Oh, I forgot - the antiVM Fanbois can't control their urges.

Oh look there`s the other one to come to bandit boys rescue :0)

I`ll check the credits of "Brokeback Mountain" (when It`s back on our better
quality Sky), see if your two names appear in the credits....

Old February 7th 08, 10:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Carl Waring

MeGgAhUrTz wrote:
"Mark McIntyre" wrote in message
Why don't you grow up? instead of being a tool?
Oh, I forgot - the antiVM Fanbois can't control their urges.

Oh look there`s the other one to come to bandit boys rescue :0)

I`ll check the credits of "Brokeback Mountain" (when It`s back on our
better quality Sky), see if your two names appear in the credits....

Looking at your Username, one assumes that it's actually *you* who is the
'bandit boy' ;-)

Old February 7th 08, 12:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark McIntyre

MeGgAhUrTz wrote:

"Mark McIntyre" wrote in message
Why don't you grow up? instead of being a tool?
Oh, I forgot - the antiVM Fanbois can't control their urges.

Oh look there`s the other one to come to bandit boys rescue :0)

Surprise surprise - no useful comment as usual.

I`ll check the credits of "Brokeback Mountain" (when It`s back on our
better quality Sky), see if your two names appear in the credits....

*rolls eyes*.
Still, at least I'm not an utter tosser eh?

Old February 7th 08, 06:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 00:17:17 -0000, "MeGgAhUrTz"
wrote:

"Carl Waring" wrote in message

Yeah. That /has/ to be the only /possible/ explanation :-/ Idiot.

--
Carl Waring

Don`t cry FFS Fan Boy..

I know it`s hard to see bad things said about Virgin Media, but don`t take
it too personal!!!

There certainly isn't anything go to be said about them that is for
sure .
Old February 7th 08, 07:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark McIntyre

wrote:

There certainly isn't anything go to be said about them that is for
sure .

Well, there certainly isn't anthing good /you/ can say about them, thats
for sure. Mind you, you're a troll.