A Broadband and ADSL forum. BroadbanterBanter

Welcome to BroadbanterBanter.

You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today.

Go Back   Home » BroadbanterBanter forum » Newsgroup Discussions » uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband)
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) (uk.telecom.broadband) Discussion of broadband services, technology and equipment as provided in the UK. Discussions of specific services based on ADSL, cable modems or other broadband technology are also on-topic. Advertising is not allowed.

End of contract bonus?



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old February 7th 08, 12:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
bornfree
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 51
Default End of contract bonus?

My contract with Eclipse just ended. Anyone know if they do some kind
of win back offer? I am thinking about going to Be, but if Eclipse cut
their price or something I would be pretty pleased.
  #2  
Old February 7th 08, 02:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jim Crowther
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 259
Default End of contract bonus?

In uk.telecom.broadband, on Wed, 6 Feb 2008 16:52:34, bornfree wrote:

My contract with Eclipse just ended.


Bye!

--
Jim Crowther
  #3  
Old February 7th 08, 12:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
bornfree
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 51
Default End of contract bonus?

On 7 Feb, 02:16, Jim Crowther -not-
spam.me.uk wrote:
In uk.telecom.broadband, on Wed, 6 Feb 2008 16:52:34, bornfree wrote:

My contract with Eclipse just ended.


Bye!


Big talker.
  #4  
Old February 9th 08, 01:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tony h
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 233
Default End of contract bonus?

bornfree wrote:
On 7 Feb, 02:16, Jim Crowther -not-
spam.me.uk wrote:
In uk.telecom.broadband, on Wed, 6 Feb 2008 16:52:34, bornfree wrote:

My contract with Eclipse just ended.


Bye!


Big talker.


the bonus is you get to leave without penalty! ask for a MAC, its FREE!!!
perhaps the question you should be asking is where to go next, possibly
posting your requirements and exchange capability.


  #5  
Old February 9th 08, 10:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
bornfree
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 51
Default End of contract bonus?

On 9 Feb, 13:53, "tony h" wrote:
bornfree wrote:
On 7 Feb, 02:16, Jim Crowther -not-
spam.me.uk wrote:
In uk.telecom.broadband, on Wed, 6 Feb 2008 16:52:34, bornfree wrote:


My contract with Eclipse just ended.


Bye!


Big talker.


the bonus is you get to leave without penalty! ask for a MAC, its FREE!!!
perhaps the question you should be asking is where to go next, possibly
posting your requirements and exchange capability.


So I can be bound into a new contract asap? I am not enthralled.

I use 50GB / month. Sometimes more. Budget: 15. Speed: no less than
400 kB/sec.
Line supports: 4MB real world.

I will try Eclipse for winback. I don't like naysayers.
 




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sky contract Ian McMillan uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 6 June 3rd 07 10:09 PM
BT Win NHS Broadband contract Sunil Sood uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 47 February 25th 04 07:33 PM
pipex's contract Kolicha \(vinnieza\) uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 2 January 18th 04 12:26 PM
ADSL Contract uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 9 September 6th 03 01:25 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0
Copyright 2004-2020 BroadbanterBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.