Make Free Voip Phone Calls Worldwide including India

Old February 10th 08, 03:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Make Free Voip Phone Calls Worldwide including India

Make Free Pc to Phone Calls

Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a protocol optimized for the
transmission of voice through the Internet or other packet switched
networks.
This Technology (VOIP) has made possible to Make Free Phone Calls
Worldwide. Free Pc to Phone Calls, Phone to Phone Calls, Web activated
phone calls.
Through VOIP Softwares and applications, one can make phone calls.

A new blog containing all the information and offers in VOIP
technilogy.
You can Make Free Unlimited Phone Calls
Even Free Calls to countries like India and Pakistan with 50 other
destinations..!!

One of the Post is - about IBIBO includes You all are aware of a new
blog service called ibibo, its very similar to blogger. ibibo has
started a free service through which registered members can call each
other for free. Looks very similar to Jaxtr

They are currently offering 10 mins free call to other registered
users with maximum 2mins for one call; that makes up to maximum of 5
calls monthly, free!! (Don't get upset by this figure, we'll come up
with a hack at the end!! :-)

If you like reading more
Check them at-

http://voipapplication.blogspot.com/

* Please don't consider it as spam. Keep your phone bills zero.
Old February 10th 08, 04:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

: : Make Free Pc to Phone Calls

No thanks, I'd rather use a telephone.
: :
: : Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a protocol
: : optimized for the transmission of voice through the
: : Internet or other packet switched networks.

I know, this is a VoIP group.

: : This Technology (VOIP) has made possible to Make Free
: : Phone Calls Worldwide. Free Pc to Phone Calls, Phone to
: : Phone Calls, Web activated phone calls.

You don't say.

: : Through VOIP Softwares and applications, one can make
: : phone calls.

You don't say..!!

[more spam snipped]

Go away and play with Ron Chew, he likes spammers.

Ivor

Old February 10th 08, 06:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 16:37:19 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

Go away and play with Ron Chew, he likes spammers.

Please tell me where I have said I like spammers Ivor
what I have said is they just do not bother me has I totally ignore
them and don't rant and rave here and elsewhere like a demented fool
about spammers like you do there is a big difference.
Old February 10th 08, 09:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

: : On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 16:37:19 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
: : wrote:
: : :
: : : Go away and play with Ron Chew, he likes spammers.
: :
: : Please tell me where I have said I like spammers Ivor
: : what I have said is they just do not bother me has I
: : totally ignore them and don't rant and rave here and
: : elsewhere like a demented fool about spammers like you
: : do there is a big difference.

Pity you don't ignore me.

Ivor

Old February 10th 08, 10:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 21:36:54 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

wrote in message

: : On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 16:37:19 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
: : wrote:
: : :
: : : Go away and play with Ron Chew, he likes spammers.
: :
: : Please tell me where I have said I like spammers Ivor
: : what I have said is they just do not bother me has I
: : totally ignore them and don't rant and rave here and
: : elsewhere like a demented fool about spammers like you
: : do there is a big difference.

Pity you don't ignore me.

And miss the total crap you write not likely
Old February 11th 08, 09:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit

Ivor Jones wrote:

wrote in message
: : On Sun, 10 Feb 2008
16:37:19 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
: : wrote:
: : : : : : Go away and play with Ron Chew, he likes spammers.
: : : : Please tell me where I have said I like spammers Ivor
: : what I have said is they just do not bother me has I
: : totally ignore them and don't rant and rave here and
: : elsewhere like a demented fool about spammers like you
: : do there is a big difference.
Pity you don't ignore me.

Pity you can't ignore the spammers like the rest of us instead of
talking to robotic mailers that will never see your reply. So you just
waste bandwidth and make their messages stand out by having these dumb
threads dangling beneath them. Give it up, you are ****ing into a gale
force 10.
Old February 12th 08, 10:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
cybuerke

"Desk Rabbit" wrote in message
Ivor Jones wrote:
Pity you don't ignore me.

Pity you can't ignore the spammers like the rest of us instead of talking
to robotic mailers that will never see your reply. So you just waste
bandwidth and make their messages stand out by having these dumb threads
dangling beneath them. Give it up, you are ****ing into a gale force 10.

NO!!!!! I can't just sit quietly and read this.

A gale's a Force 8.. 10 is Storm Force...

Old February 12th 08, 11:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit

Ivor Jones wrote:
Pity you don't ignore me.

Pity you can't ignore the spammers like the rest of us instead of talking
to robotic mailers that will never see your reply. So you just waste
bandwidth and make their messages stand out by having these dumb threads
dangling beneath them. Give it up, you are ****ing into a gale force 10.

NO!!!!! I can't just sit quietly and read this.

A gale's a Force 8.. 10 is Storm Force...

I'd say either is correct as 10 is somewhere between the two. I believe
the Met office would call it gale force 10. Can't find a reference at
the moment though as the largest they are reporting is gale force 9 in
Trafalgar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaufor...e_modern_scale
Old February 12th 08, 12:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
cybuerke

cybuerke wrote:

NO!!!!! I can't just sit quietly and read this.

A gale's a Force 8.. 10 is Storm Force...

I'd say either is correct as 10 is somewhere between the two. I believe
the Met office would call it gale force 10. Can't find a reference at the
moment though as the largest they are reporting is gale force 9 in
Trafalgar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaufor...e_modern_scale

Do you reckon we could lick Ivor and Ron at outboring this group? Let's
give it a whirl. :-))

I think you've hit on an American attempt to update a tried and tested
British standard weather guage with your wkipedia reference. I believe
you'll find www.zetnet.co.uk/sigs/weather/Met_Codes/beaufort.htm to be an
authororative account.

But I'm willing to be persuaded otherwise!

Old February 12th 08, 02:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:56:22 -0000, "cybuerke"
wrote:

Do you reckon we could lick Ivor and Ron at outboring this group? Let's
give it a whirl. :-))

You hardily see anything from me when Ivor isn't going on and on and
on like a demented fool about spam and spammers and you can't say
that you do why the hell can't he just ignore them like most of us
do ? .