Virgin Media customers due to riot! :o)

Old February 11th 08, 04:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

Default Virgin Media customers due to riot! :o)

Remember when Virgin Media lost SKY1, and thousands of Virgin's
customers were given "fixed for life" prices so as not switch to SKY and
stay with Virgin Media?

Well, it's been 12 months now, and all hell is about to break loose.

)

Old February 11th 08, 06:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:31:02 -0000, "Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o
m wrote:

Remember when Virgin Media lost SKY1, and thousands of Virgin's
customers were given "fixed for life" prices so as not switch to SKY and
stay with Virgin Media?

Well, it's been 12 months now, and all hell is about to break loose.

)

I was on a special deal on VM 20mb package 9although I never got
beyound11mb). I have finally moved to O2 Broadn=band. VM last year
promised me a discount of 10 for life via email but when it came to
the crunch, they would not hounour it. I moved as I do not need their
crappy service.
Old February 13th 08, 06:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike

"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
Remember when Virgin Media lost SKY1, and thousands of Virgin's customers
were given "fixed for life" prices so as not switch to SKY and stay with
Virgin Media?

Well, it's been 12 months now, and all hell is about to break loose.

I've now moved away from Virgin now they are destroying my NTL email address
I've had for the last 7 years. That was the only thing keeping me there.
Now it is being discontinued in a few weeks time.

Old February 13th 08, 09:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John McGarrigle

On 13 Feb, 18:03, "Mike" wrote:
I've now moved away from Virgin now they are destroying my NTL email address
I've had for the last 7 years. *That was the only thing keeping me there..
Now it is being discontinued in a few weeks time.

Huh!? I've heard nothing about this... What's the domain of your ntl
email address? @ntlworld.com or one of the older @net.ntl.com /
@dtn.ntl.com addresses?
Old February 13th 08, 11:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark McIntyre

John McGarrigle wrote:
On 13 Feb, 18:03, "Mike" wrote:
I've now moved away from Virgin now they are destroying my NTL email address
I've had for the last 7 years. That was the only thing keeping me there.
Now it is being discontinued in a few weeks time.

Huh!? I've heard nothing about this... What's the domain of your ntl
email address?

The ADSL virgin.net addresses are being binned I think.

Old February 14th 08, 08:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Brown

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 23:53:53 +0000, Mark McIntyre
wrote:

Huh!? I've heard nothing about this... What's the domain of your ntl
email address?

The ADSL virgin.net addresses are being binned I think.

Mark

This only affects xNTL Freedom customers who need t migrate to
@virgin.net e-mail addresses.

Hope this clarifies

Alex

--

Alex Brown
Senior Product Manager
Old February 14th 08, 10:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark McIntyre

wrote:

Huh!? I've heard nothing about this... What's the domain of your ntl
email address?

The ADSL virgin.net addresses are being binned I think.

This only affects xNTL Freedom customers who need t migrate to
@virgin.net e-mail addresses.

Thanks for the correction