more food scares

Old February 15th 08, 11:16 AM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.business.agriculture,uk.telecom.broadband,24hoursupport.helpdesk,uk.local.east-anglia,rec.arts.books.tolkien
Old Codger

Default more food scares

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:23:41 +0000, Old Codger
wrote:

Giusi wrote:
"Julie" ha scritto nel messaggio
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:48:55 -0000, "Ophelia" wrote:

Julie wrote:
ahhh a trannie and rude
So you are but we're not fussy here.

I don't know who started the crossposting, but this is exactly what I
dislike about it.

For once it wasn't Pete (Julie), it was Jane. It appears she was
responding to a query on FMD from someone on uk.food+drink.misc.

Pete usually adds at least six groups whenever he responds in a thread.
He hasn't done that this time (yet) either. It seems he is so
desperate for attention that he has to add groups, and constantly
nymshift and/or forge other's identities.

When you want to exhibit your clever one liners, please remove ukfd from the list, because otherwise you are carrying YOUR dirty
linen and YOUR level of politeness and cordiality into our home ground.

Now that he knows that he can upset you he may well regularly include
your group in his cross posts.

Pete whom?

Old February 15th 08, 09:28 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.business.agriculture,uk.telecom.broadband,24hoursupport.helpdesk,uk.local.east-anglia,rec.arts.books.tolkien
Old Codger

Old Codger wrote:

No, not one of my posts. A genuine Pete the troll forgery.

Pete whom?

As Pete never reads what he posts and desires only to provoke
argument it is safest to assume that anything he espouses is
at least unsafe and probably malicious.

You might also note that Pete has reverted to type, cross posting his
rubbish to six groups.

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field