WE BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel,3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec,Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, TellabsLucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Int

Old February 16th 08, 02:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike

Default WE BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel,3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec,Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, TellabsLucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Int

WE BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel,
3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks,
Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi,
Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola,
Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit,
Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc... Email with
any of the above that you
wish to sell.

LOOK BELOW FOR ALL WANT TO BUY LISTINGS...

WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95,
NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR
ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES
Email

WE NEED LARGE QUANTITIES OF MICROSOFT WINDOWS & OFFICE OEM PACKS.

WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 SBE, Standard,
PRO. WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO, VISTA & HOME &
OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER PACKAGES
2000, 2003, 2007 etc..

Also looking to buy Restore packs such as Dell, HP, IBM and any others. We only buy restores in large quantities.

We are buying most all software from the following..
Adobe, Corel, Macromedia, Microsoft, Symantec, Veritas
and many more. We buy in small and large quantities.

Look below at our Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel & Other want to buys. We buy other models other than listed below. Email us with anything you have forsale... The below is just a small list of our current want to buys.

Email
with anything you have forsale..

Lucent

TN1892
TN1873 E5PQA5G
TN1873 E5PQA4C
TN1873 E5PQA4U
TN1873 E5PQAV9
ERB5
ERB6
44WW25
44WW25A
44WW28
44WW28A
BNJ27B
BNJ27C
BNJ37
BNJ37B
BNJ55
TN844E
MC5D045A4F
MC5D097A3E
MC5D195A1
MC5X242A2E
TN335E E5PQAL7
TN335E E5PQA1R
TN335E E5PQ51YAAB / E5PQAKY
TN335E E5PQ51YAAA
TN335E E5PQ51L
TN832C
TN831C
11076A-128
11075L-128
11073A-128
11058L-128
LAA2B
UN376E
UN376F
KTU2
KTU1B
44WR27B
44WR27C
LNW46

Cisco

15454 XC-10G
15454 SA-ANSI
15454 FTA3
15454 OC48 IR1310A
15454 OC48 LR1550
15454 OC48 LR1550A
15454 OC192 LR1550
15454 OC192 IR1550
15454 OC192 SR1310
15454 OC3I8 IR1310
15454 DS3-12
15454 DS3N-12
15454 DS3-12E
15454 DS3N-12E
15454 ML100T-12
15454 G1K-4
15454 E1000-2-G
15454 DS3EC1-48
15454 EIA BNC A48
15454 EIN BNC B48
WS-X6704-10GE
WS-X6748GE-TX
WS-X6748-SFP
4OC12X / ATM-IR-SC
WS-SUP720-3BXL
WS-X6516A-GBIC
PA-MC-2T3+
PA-MC-T3
PA-MC-2T3
PA-2T3+
NPE G1

WS-x4516

Cisco 7960G or non G VoIP Phones in Grade A Condition
I am looking to buy large quantities of Cisco 7960G or non G VoIP
Phones in Grade A Condition

Email me if you have these..

Nortel
WTB: NORTEL CARDS NTRZ80BA, NTRZ80AA, NTBW70BA, NTLX86AA, NTLX71AA,
NTLX82AA, NTLX44AA & MORE

We are looking to buy the below Nortel cards and many others. We
used, refurbs or new. Email

NTLX86AA
NTLX71AA
NTLX82AA